Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i kno alt of ppl dont rate her but sers i cant help but enjoy her raw after raw esp her finisher lol its like watchin booker t only betta. idk about u guys but she seems to have that natural heel look about her and is actually a decent in ring competitor
wat does evryone else think or am i simply over ratng her ??

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
alicia fox= wwe finally realizing that they have females on the roster that actually have talent. many people critize the female wrestlers in the wwe without even really knowing what they can do. they dont have the time to display any kind of skill. they are booked terribly. matches last a minute or two minutes if they're lucky. sometimes women dont even get a chance to tag in in tag matches before the match ends. we automatically assume that they're not any good because there is no emphasis to make them look good as wrestlers, only as eye candy. fox, kim, natalya, tamina, an improving eve, a returning melina and beth phoenix,team lay cool and maryse could make out for a pretty nice womens division...if only given the proper time to shine

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ exactly man i agree, if the wee actually gave the girls more tv time we'd be able to better judge them on the in-ring skills etc... hopeffully they continue to push alicia fox lol i even like her music

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Are we watching the same show? Alicia Fox is terrible. She is very sloppy in her body movement. She needs to work on a lot of things such as wrestling skills and mic skills. The crowd do not seem interested in her at all.

·
Registered
500 Posts
No I am Facist but I don't like her face.
She's a good wrestler but her face makes me turn away from the screen when she's on lol

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I've yet to see any real evidence that she's even mediocre in the ring and, while I realise looks are subjective, I don't think she's attractive enough to compensate for it, in fact, I find her ugly.

·
~PROWRES LOVE~
473 Posts
I am loving Alicia at the moment, but the feud for the title should be between her and Gail (Or a returning Melina), not Eve. Alicia has several things going for her; she can bump like crazy, her Scissor Kick is lethal great, and she gets a reaction as a heel, unlike Maryse, who gets catcalls instead of boos. It also helps that she's young (She turned 24 earlier this year) and is working on improving.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Live crowds could give a fuck about her,I was at Raw this past Monday and her entrance along with the usos were when the arena was most silent.She moves very awkward in the ring and she is pretty ugly,don't like her never have.

·
Registered
998 Posts
i originally didnt like her....off the sole fact that she's black and doesnt have a fat ass.....completely pointless in my opinion teeheehee......but now i like her since becoming diva's champ..her axe kick is sick...even when she fucks it up like she did monday...and i like that high-knee move she does...

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
It should be Alicia Fox sitting in the commentator's table or at least be getting some mic time. Maryse is more or less a valet and still gets treated like the top diva despite still not being over with the crowd. From what Ive seen Alicia is way more charismatic and talented than Maryse but WWE spends almost zero time developing her character. Right she's just the de facto top heel diva and divas champ.

·
Registered
9,038 Posts
I've always said that Alicia has the most potential from the newer batch of Divas, i'm lovin her at the moment. They are starting to give her some mic time which good, i hope they keep it going. I also love her finishing move as i think it's well effective and awesome! Hopefully she retains at MITB and then feuds with Gail.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Shes looks like an alien, moves like she's underwater, wrestles like she's on the moon, cuts a promo like a block of wood, and went from jobbing, to a cheap belt win, to beating people and dominating her division outright overnight.

Basically the same crap they tried with Eve or any diva pushed on Raw recently

1 - 20 of 45 Posts