Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Banned
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If The WCW-ECW Aliance Won...

Have you ever wondered what would have happened if the WCW-ECW Aliance won at WWF Survivor Series in 2001? Well if the WWE Creative team had written in the Aliance as the winner, it would have made things a whole lot easier. WWF would not have to of changed threir name to WWE. Their would be no need for a Brand Extension Draft, as WCW could run RAW, while ECW could run SMACKDOWN!, and they could have a feud between each other as to who gets to sign the ex-WWF talent. I'm going to start writing Aliance shows starting the night after WWF Survivor Series 2001. In these shows it will show everything that could have happened if the Aliance won. Tell me if you like the idea.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Re: If The WCW-ECW Aliance Won...

Why do you think the WWE name is? It had nothing to do with the WCW/ECW angle. Two shows feuding with each other over WWE talent would be stupis, ECW would have what, 12 members? And WCW not having much more. Besides, if WCW/ECW won at SS01 they would have kept it going, like after Invasion.

·
Banned
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

^^Settle Down - don't go insane and kill someone. I'm just saying that the WWE would not have needed a name change if Aliance took over, and they would have had more people on each show, because people would have gotten signed immediately, that's part of the anticipation of the first shows, you will get to find out the new rosters. And if you were a true genius you would know that the match was winner takes all, the other company was gone. And if you remember correctly WWE slowly brought all the Aliance talent onto TV again, the same thing is happening with my shows - it's just happening faster.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts

ADEngstrom said:
Their would be no need for a Brand Extension Draft, as WCW could run RAW, while ECW could run SMACKDOWN!,
That would be a brand extension of the Alliance. As the Alliane was WCW and ECW joining forces and so splitting it would be a drafting the talent to a show, which is the same as the brand extension. Plus as Hombre said you will have about 20 wrestlers to start off the show with. Plus Raw and Smackdown would probably change names (most likely having Raw becoming Nitro and Smackdown becoming ECW). Also the WWF would still have run everything and so would have had to change the name anyway. The idea is good. I myself have written an Invasion angle (well the first part was written by someone from 1wrestling.com and then I carried it on).

A-Dust

·
Banned
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Well, I don't know if you understand what I'm saying - maybe you will when my shows up next week. I will have the first RAW up on Monday, and the first SMACKDOWN! up on Thursday.

·
Registered
316 Posts

I understand, they would have got rid of the WWF name and only used ECW and WCW. Thats a really good idea.

·
Banned
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

^^Thankyou, I compliment you for understanding the idea, hopefully others will to, when my first show is up on Monday.

·
Registered
222 Posts

don't worry i understand it 2, seems pretty good i look forward 2 readin it........

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts

That would be good to see the Alliance be the winners, but then the WWF could allign with WCW/ECW to make things alot easier.

·
Registered
176 Posts

I actually wanted WCW/ECW to win... I thought it would have been more interesting and everyone would be shocked out of there minds. It really would have been the biggest upset of all time. Then guys who use to be in WCW like Jericho, Big Show, eddy(when he gets back), benoit(when he gets back), they all go to the WCW show, and if they brought in the NWO to a WCW show that would have been awsome...

Inavasion storyline was good. It was just done totally wrong. They should have waited a little while to do it so they could sign the real WCW guys or atleast some of them. Like Hall, Nash, Hogan, GOldberg maybe, steiner... guys like that... I liked the INvasion idea, just not how they did it, because it could have gone on much longer... Oh yeah if Flair came back with WCW that would have been a big deal to...

conclusion...

Good idea...

Done wrong.

·
Registered
52 Posts

Wouldn't had been great if Vince could have some how persuaded the NWO to come and Invade the alliance during the InVasion.

·
Banned
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Here are a few things you may want to know before I post the first show on Monday:

All Storylines and match results are the same before Survivor Series 2001.

All Storylines and match results are the same on Survivor Series 2001 except for in the Ten Man Tag-Team Match, Kurt Angle does not make the save for team WWF. Team WWF loses in a clean, hard fought victory to the Aliance.

All WWF & WCW Championships are exclusive to ECW SMACKDOWN! after Survivor Series 2001, except for the WCW Championship(WCW Champion: The Rock), which is exclusive to WCW RAW.

Some Superstars from the WWF, are going to be signed to WCW or ECW without any announcement of the signing.

·
Banned
180 Posts

storylines would have beem the same because 99% of the wecw talent were signed...

and thats what cause the draft split... if it wasn't for the ecw/wcw angles there would be no
Booker T
RvD
Lance Storm

and more....

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts

Should be interesting to see, still a bit confused about the whole thing but I'll get it once RAW is up...... oh when can we expect it?

·
Banned
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

^^This coming Monday (7-12-04)

·
Banned
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

If this were to air on TV, this would be the Cable Description: WWF no more?

·
Banned
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)

WCW RAW - Episode 1 (WWF is no more)

RAW kicks off as we see a WCW logo in the corner of the screen, and no opening video.

Shane McMahon’s music fills the arena, accompanied by the crowd booing the WCW Owner. Shane walks to the ring with a microphone in hand and starts talking.
Shane McMahon: Why are you booing me, I ended my father’s crappy wrestling company, the WWF! Stop it, now! Well I’m sure you people will be happy to know that WCW has just signed…
Shane stops as he hears some familiar music start, “If ya smell, what The Rock, is Cookin”, Shane shows a huge smile on his face as he says that The Rock is now a WCW employee. The Rock is standing in the entrance area.
Rock: Why are you smiling? The Rock isn’t friends with you, never was, never will be. You didn’t sign The Rock. The Rock is here because he is the WCW Champion!
Shane McMahon: You can’t treat me like that, oh wait, I know why your upset. You’re upset because you lost last night at Survivor Series. Well tonight it will be the Rock vs. Kurt Angle, for the WCW Championship. And as I was saying before you rudely interrupted me, I have just signed the Undertaker and Kane, who will be in a tag-team turmoil match tonight, to decide the new WCW tag-team Champions, because all current WCW & WWF Champions, are now property of ECW - with the exception of The Rock.

Commercial

Shane McMahon is shown on the titan tron, saying he is going introduce everyone to the WCW commentators, JR then makes his way to the announcer’s table, while Shane announces him as one of the commentators. JR tells everyone he is sad that the WWF lost, but he is happy WCW would hire him. Shane then introduces the next commentator. Shane McMahon: “Here is your second half of the WCW Raw announce team, please welcome the returning, Jerry “The King” Lawler. Everyone cheers to see the returning commentator. JR tells King that he’s glad to see him back.

Commercial

WCW Tag-Team Championship 5 Team Tornado Tag Turmoil Match
Undertaker & Kane enter first with Test & DDP second. Kane grabs Test by the throat, while Undertaker does the same to DDP, they start off the match with a stereo chokeslam. Kane & Undertaker demolish DDP & Test, until Test grabs a steel chair and nails Kane with it, then nails Undertaker with the same chair. DDP & Test leave as Kane is knocked out, and Undertaker is left in a pool of his own blood.

Commercial

Undertaker & Kane are shown standing – with Undertaker already wearing a crimson mask of blood. Chuck Palumbo & Billy Gunn, make their way to the ring and start to beat up the already tired Undertaker & Kane. Billy Gunn does the one & only to Kane, then Billy & Chuck do a double suplex to the Undertaker, as Kane sits – then stands up. They try to give a double closeline to Kane, but to no avail as Kane does a double chokeslam to them both. Kane gets Billy up and does a powerbomb to him as Undertaker gets up. Kane pins Billy with Undertaker preventing Chuck from breaking the fall.

Commercial

William Regal & Lance Storm enter the ring, as Kane gives Storm a big boot to the face, with Undertaker throwing punches at Regal. As the referee is trying to regain control of the match, Regal low blows the bloodied Undertaker, then gives the dead man, a tiger driver. Regal helps Storm by holding Kane in a full nelson while Storm punches Kane several times. Storm then distracts the referee as Regal nails Undertaker with the brass knuckles. Regal then pins Undertaker to advance to the final team. APA gets to the ring throwing punches left and right. Bradshaw gives a suplex to Regal. Lance Storm recives a dominator from Farooq. Bradshaw & Farooq dominate most of the match until Farooq receives a low blow from Storm, undetected by the referee. Farooq is taken down with a double DDT. Then Regal tries to nail Bradshaw with the brass knuckles, but Bradshaw ducks as Regal nails his partner Storm. Bradshaw then gives Regal the closeline from hell and pins him for the win. APA celebrates in the ring as they are presented with the new WCW tag-team Championship belts.

Commercial

Shane is shown in the ring as we come back from commercial.
Shane McMahon: Two people, Hugh Morrus & Chavo Guerrero Jr. showed courage, by asking my father for a job – if the Aliance lost last night. Well, I will give them their jobs back if they can defeat Chris Jericho in a handicap match. I also wanted to say that WCW’s next Pay-Per View is Starcade, and at that Pay-Per View, their will be a tournament to decide the new United States Champion. The tournament will begin next week on RAW.

Commercial

Chris Jericho vs. Hugh Morrus & Chavo Guerrero Jr
Jericho closelines Morrus out of the ring, then Chavo rolls Y2J up for a 2 count.
Y2J then gets up, and gets dropkicked by Chavo. Chavo gets Y2J up & Irish whips him to the ropes, Y2J holds onto the ropes while Chavo attempts another dropkick and falls. Y2J then dominates the match until Chavo gets a DDT on Jericho, then tags in Morrus.
Morrus then suplex’s Y2J. Morrus attempts to do a moonsault on Jericho, but Y2J moves out of the way. Y2J does a lionsault to Morrus. Y2J pins Morrus, but Chavo breaks the fall. Y2J dropkicks Chavo off the ring apron. Y2J forces Morrus to submit to the Walls of Jericho.

Commercial

Booker T vs. Big Show
Booker T gets taken down by one punch from Show at the sound of the bell. Show then military presses Booker to the outside of the ring. Big Show goes outside the ring and gets Irish Whipped into the steps. Booker rolls Show into the ring and pins him for a two. Booker then does a spinning kick to Show. Booker then climbes up onto the top turnbuckle, and does the Houston Hangover to Show. Booker pins him for a two. As Booker gets Show up Show grabs Booker by the throat and chokeslams him. Show then gets Booker up for another military press, but he reverses it and sends Show stumic first into the turnbuckle. As Show turns around Booker kicks him in the stumic and does the scissor kick to Big Show. Booker then does the spinneroonie, followed by the winning pinfall.

Commercial

Mighty Molly vs. Jacqueline
Jacqueline starts the match off with a viscous closeline to Molly. Jacqueline then tries to get Molly up, but Molly grabs her leg and does a Russian leg sweep. Molly gets Jacqueline up and tries to suplex her but it is reversed into a suplex by Jacqueline. Jacqueline then dominates most of the match, until Molly elbow Jacqueline in the face. Molly then DDTs Jacqueline. Molly then gets Jacqueline up and dropkicks her into the turnbuckle, and rolls her up with a hook of the tights, for the win.

Commercial

WCW Championship: The Rock (c) vs. Kurt Angle
Rock makes his way to the ring with a thunderous ovation. Angle makes his way to the ring with the crowd chanting, “You Suck!” Rock and Angle exchange punches at the start of the match, which leads to Angle getting sent out of the ring from a spit punch by The Rock. The Rock starts removing the monitors from the announce table, until Angle closelines him from behind. Then Angle rolls Rock back into the ring and dominates the match, until Rock starts hitting punches on Angle, leading up to a DDT by the Great One. Rock is able to maintain control of the match until he receives a belly to belly suplex by Angle, Angle then does 3 German suplexes, until he finally hits the Ankle lock on The Rock. Rock nearly submits, but he gets out of the move by sending Angle out of the ring when he does a forward roll. Rock then steps out of the ring and gets sent to the turnbuckle post by Angle. Angle then does the Angle Slam on the outside mat, as the crowd hears a lowd splat. Angle gets up and goes in the ring to break the count. Angle rolls back out of the ring and gets The Rock up, and trys to give Rock an Angle Slam onto the announce table. Rock reverses it into a Rock Bottom onto the announce table. Rock gets Angle up and throws him into the ring. The Rock hits another Rock Bottom on Angle, followed by a People’s Elbow. Rock then pins Angle for the win. Immediately after the match, Shane McMahon walks out to the entrance area.
Shane McMahon: Rock, you can celebrate now, but in two weeks your happy days are over. In two weeks your going to be defending your WCW Championship in a 6 Man Tag-Team Match. The match will feature The Rock, The Undertaker & Kane vs. Kurt Angle, Booker T, and (brief pause) Me! And if I were you I wouldn’t get to trusting of Undertaker & Kane, because they can win the Title too. The winner of the Title is the one who makes the deciding fall. There are no disqualifcations, there is no count out, anything goes, you can win by pinfall or submission. Good luck.

(The End)

This is my first show, so please don't be too harsh.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts