Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A D-Bry/Dorito feud could sell so much merch and break so many records at the live-gates. These YES! chants could finally elevate Alfredo to being the megastar that Vincent always wanted him to be. It would be way better than feuding with a heatless Sheamful at the moment, a guy that doesn't even open the show and he's the world heavyweight champion.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
Couldn't agree more. A yes vs Si off. Throw in an AJ vs Ricardo side feud (I in vision AJ slapping the yes lock on Ricardo) and it could be a fun feud. Sheamus vs Del Rio won't be anything more than a ratings free fall. I can hear the "Boring!!!" chants already.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Sheamus/Del Rio has 'No! No! No!' chants written all over it. It makes sense from a booking point of view but it'll be so boring and predictable.

WWE should give us an Orton/Daniel Bryan feud to go alongside Sheamus/Del Rio. I'd be all up for that.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Sheamus V Del Rio would be almost as bad as Orton V Mahal lol.. By the way, someone recommended that fued in the other thread ;)

·
Premium Member
17,322 Posts
A D-Bry/Dorito feud could sell so much merch and break so many records at the live-gates. These YES! chants could finally elevate Alfredo to being the megastar that Vincent always wanted him to be. It would be way better than feuding with a heatless Sheamful at the moment, a guy that doesn't even open the show and he's the world heavyweight champion.
what records?

Chanting Ci Ci Ci was definitely smart. But now WWE is shoving it down our throats like morons/Dumbasses/Humbled.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,379 Posts
Alfredo Dorito? Wow, that isn't offensive at all lol.
Yeah that is quite bad lol

I would rather Del Rio fucks off and does not fued with either man. I don't mind who walk out with the world title as I mark for both the GOAT Daniel Bryan and Sheamus just hoping the title feud with Del Rio gets ended on the Smackdown after Extreme rules. Maybe Daniel Bryan could beat him in 18 seconds

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Yeah that is quite bad lol

I would rather Del Rio fucks off and does not fued with either man. I don't mind who walk out with the world title as I mark for both the GOAT Daniel Bryan and Sheamus just hoping the title feud with Del Rio gets ended on the Smackdown after Extreme rules. Maybe Daniel Bryan could beat him in 18 seconds
If you want me to open a can of veggies, gimme a YES! YES! YES! D Bryan 0:18 says I just whooped your ass.

Nah, but seriously...no interest in Sheamus vs ADR right now. I hate how those two got pushed into the ME right away and are taking it for granted, as it shows definitely. Sure, they can wrestle but they have done nothing at all to entertain on the mic, they're extremely boring characterwise compared to Bryan with no momentum for either. Wasn't ADR supposed to return more agressive than before?

Reactions: Hollywood Hanoi

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
I'd rather a DB vs Ricardo feud over the WHC. It be a lot more entertaining than either Sheamus or ADR being involved with the title.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I'd rather a DB vs Ricardo feud over the WHC. It be a lot more entertaining than either Sheamus or ADR being involved with the title.
This.

Actually, the only way Del Rio can get over is fueding with a face Ricardo. They should book a mini-fued.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
This may be sad, but I had no idea who the OP was talking about at first glance of the thread title. Anyways, Del Rio was doing the Si thing because, umm, he might as well. It's not like the peeps were gonna chant anything different, might as well mock the chant.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
When Del Rio interrupted Bryan and starting doing all that ''Si'' shit, I knew it was desperate attempt by WWE to try make the crowd give a fuck about Del Rio. It's like when Zack Ryder was ridiculous over, and Cena was leeching off him in a effort to get a better face reaction by siding with a popular babyface. However, in Del Rio's case it's an effort to just get a reaction, period. For all that criticize I Bryan for, at least he can get a reaction from the crowd and give a reason for people to care about him.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Lol and the thing is Ricardo and Daniel Bryan both outshined Del Rio. That was a really good opening segment imo.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
I think Del Rio and Bryan would be very interesting fued. Neither men need a face turn, WWE needs to shake some things up any way. Let heels go at it or faces do the same. It does not need to always be a face versus heel to be interesting.

·
Captain Cally
1,674 Posts
I don't agree with this at all, and the Alfredo Dorito name calling is lame.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts