Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think she is a bitch :agree:

Ok, I know some of you fuckers are going to 'say' shit, but I don't give a fuck.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
I didn't like her when I was a newbie, but talking to her on msn she's actually a pretty cool girlie, who appreciated my naked pictures. I yearn for Alex.

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
do i have to bring out the jam analogy again?
but i dont think i can, i dont think there is a jam terrible enough to resemble babygirl....

I think alexxx is super hot, and the bitchyness is just a turn on :yum: how could NOT love her??!??!?!?!?!

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Well I like Alexxx. She's done nothing wrong by me and we've had many pleasant convos on MSN.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
^^^
so don't

I like her

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Aww this is so cute.. the second ever thread made about me. Both of them hating me. Babyboy if you werent such a fucking retard maybe i'd be nicer. In any MSN group convos i've had with you, you've bitched at me- so why the fuck does it bother you so much that i dont like you. I like GP's point and Sarara's. And CODY YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. I TOLD U NOT TO MENTION IT ON HERE! You promised me :(

Thankyou to the rest of you too :)

Alex

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Every time we were in a convo, that bitch xxtorriewilsonxx started saying shit, so AleXXX started in. There's people that I think are cool on MSN, but they suck on the boards, so I can't comment on how people are on MSN compared to the boards. Anyways, I haven't had a good convo with her because that xxtorriewilsonxx bitch was always in it..

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Ohh Babyboy... Alexxx is so much better than you it just isn't funny. Your like that little fly on the the end of her cloth that she just crushed against the window

kthx and Alex > BB x 50 at least.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts