·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Her nickname is also Pogo on UpUpDownDown

Reactions: Chris JeriG.O.A.T

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Bayley needs to incorporate that into her gimmick.
I just giggled at an image in my head of seeing Bayley extreme pogoing her way to the ring for a title match with a look of such intensity on her face :lol

Or how about The Wacky Wavey Inflatable Pogoing Bayley Buddies?!

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
I just giggled at an image in my head of seeing Bayley extreme pogoing her way to the ring for a title match with a look of such intensity on her face :lol
She could team with the Dynamic Dudes (an 80s tag team) and they can pogo and skateboard their way to the ring lol.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
She could team with the Dynamic Dudes (an 80s tag team) and they can pogo and skateboard their way to the ring lol.
The thought of current day John Laurinaitus coming down on a skateboard as Bayley's manager is hilarious.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Imagine if they kept Bliss's Sparkle Tinkerbell gimmick. Her and Bayley could've tag-teamed as " The Kindergarden Krew". Imagine the merch sales, OH THE MERCH SALES!

If they were heels then they can be "school bullies". They'd have shirts that said "PlayTime is Over" , or "Time for a 3 count Nap"

·
When you don't have a match on the show
3,745 Posts

Or how about The Wacky Wavey Inflatable Pogoing Bayley Buddies?!
Shut up Saxton

:D

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts