Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would make more sense if it was a paddle on the pole match. Why is women using weapons PG but doing something mildly arousing isn't? :hmmm Makes no sense. Feud would be better that way though because lots of people would love to see both of these women spanked, especially Alexa. :wink2:

60,001 Posts
Would make more sense if it was a paddle on the pole match. Why is women using weapons PG but doing something mildly arousing isn't? :hmmm Makes no sense. Feud would be better that way though because lots of people would love to see both of these women spanked, especially Alexa. :wink2:
That or they handled the kendo sticks with their mouths. ;)

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
I'm very conflicted on how to feel about this :lenny2

Damn, that's a paddlin' :paddlin

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts
No thanks I rather be the one giving out the spanking not watching.

·
Madness is the emergency exit
2,826 Posts
100% agree.

·
Ελευθερί&#
4,170 Posts
You're hired. :jericho2

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,444 Posts
Wait, you mean you don't find women beating each with weapons arousing?

·
Registered
747 Posts
1st to ten spankings of their opponent wins.

Rules:
Spanking must be done whist opponent is best over knee
Spanking must be to rounded part of arse. No lazy shit like top of thigh spanking.

·
Going fckin' Over.. while Digging Holes-uhh and Bu
2,610 Posts
So many thirsty old basement dwelling virgin marks in this thread-uhh.

Go back to that cancerous celebs section-uhh.

:tripsscust

·
Registered
5,395 Posts
It's fucking stupid and pathetic. It's like a single hit from the kendo stick is enough to beat WWE women. They took one kendo shot and they're done. Then they show off the bruise on the social media, just a little bruise from one hit. What a joke. If you're that weak then just do a rock-paper-scissor match for the championship.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
52,736 Posts
Being booked better would help the angle a ton. Nothing happens.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
This is what I would have booked over the Alexa, "This is your Life" segment…

Alexa comes down to the ring, out of ring attire, wearing a dress of some kind while holding a paddle. She gets on the mic and says that since Bayley isn't extreme enough for kendo sticks, she's going to defend her title against Bayley in a paddle on the pole match. She says that since Bayley acts like a child, she's going to treat her like one and humiliate her at Extreme Rules and continues to talk trash about Bayley. Bayley eventually hits the ring and grabs for the paddle and it results in a tug-o-war. Bayley lets go which results in Alexa falling back, hitting the mat, causing her dress to go over the legs and expose her underwear. (insert crowd going crazy) Alexa then runs off.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts