Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
None. More. Hated.
6,325 Posts
It's not about HAVING the disposable income to spend or not. It's just your rationalization.

Have you ever financed a brand new car? If so you are spending money(and in many cases you wind up paying MORE for the vehicle than you would have if you could just ay the sticker price upfront) that you don't have on something that you most likely don't need. Nobody NEEDS a brand new car let alone a brand new car every three years. It's something that people choose to do because they WANT a brand new car. There are likely options that would better fit your cash flow needs.

No, I get cars, TVs, etc. This is a 30 second vid of someone saying hello. I just, whatever. Lol

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,821 Posts
Someone should pay her to fix those horrid painted on eyebrows that look about as natural as a mustache on a goldfish

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Simp paid $400 to get rejected by a woman he had zero chance with. What a waste of $. I'd have more enjoyment setting 400 one dollar bills on fire.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Very classy response from her. I know that's her charge rate for talking to her fan base (that's exorbitant by the way) but some advice Antonio.

Unless they identify themselves as a hooker. Women do not respond well to that kind of game. Just go on match. Com or plenty of fish

·
Registered
459 Posts
This creepy Alexa stalkers still isn't as pathetic as Michael Bloomberg paying 100 Million dollar's to get cucked in a debate on national tv.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Was he trying to buy her or what?.. If so that was a low-ball offer.

Bliss is classy.

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Is there really a difference between getting a birthday shoutout for $400 or getting rejected by Bliss for $400? There is a reason fans are called marks right?

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,517 Posts
The sad truth, I feel bad for that guy.
I don't feel bad for him since he knew Alexa has a boyfriend already.

Is there really a difference between getting a birthday shoutout for $400 or getting rejected by Bliss for $400? There is a reason fans are called marks right?
Some bigger than others.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts