Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
I would assume you'd have to be pretty well off to just pay someone 400 bucks to say hi to you. Lol.
Or really desperate . Most likely it’s that 40 year old Cena fan who is a virgin , have a Cena garden gnome and lives in his mother’s basement . Requesting a date with Alexa with his savings from his parents pocket money

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Eh, people piss away tens of thousands of dollars gambling just to feel that "rush". I don't really think it's that big of a deal. Nicolas Cage buys castles that he's never even been to. People spend money on stupid shit. It is what it is.

If I had the money(which I don't), I might give some decent coin to Harrison Ford, Jack Nicholson, or Christian Bale for a video of them telling me to "go fuck yourself". At least you get to keep it forever 💁‍♂️

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I would assume you'd have to be pretty well off to just pay someone 400 bucks to say hi to you. Lol.
Yeah, you'd have to be well off to do spend money so frivolously. Nobody spends money that they don't have on things that they don't need. :rolleyes:

Seriously do you not understand how the economy works.

·
None. More. Hated.
6,325 Posts
Yeah, you'd have to be well off to do spend money so frivolously. Nobody spends money that they don't have on things that they don't need. :rolleyes:

Seriously do you not understand how the economy works.

If you have 400 bucks to pay a wrestler to say hi to you then you're either doing pretty darn well for yourself or you're drowning in debt and just dont give a fuck anymore.

·
Angry at refs
3,222 Posts
I always feel bad for guys/girls like this. It's sad to see them throw away money for dumb shit like getting attention from someone, especially a person that you don't know, and thinking that paying them will make them love you.

If you have 400 bucks to pay a wrestler to say hi to you then you're either doing pretty darn well for yourself or you're drowning in debt and just dont give a fuck anymore.
I'd put it down to desperation tbh. Probably has almost no social life, unfortunately.

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
lol He wasn't paying her $400 to date him, he was paying her basic fee to get a shoutout from her on Cameo (which is $400) and then using that opprotunity to ask her out.

I can't blame him for trying, but he had to know there was no real chance it would lead to anything.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts

Again, that's just an opinion that you have but in practice, it isn't necessarily or likely to either of the extremes. In reality, people don't solely live at one end of the socioeconomic spectrum or the other. I

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
The guy lowballed her, excorts charge $1000+ for an hour. She was so nice in the video.
Lol that guy is such a loser . Thinking that throwing money at her will spark her attention even though she makes a lot of money and couldn’t give 2 shots about 400$.

pathetic
that was a very nice response from her at least. , the thumbnail makes it hard to gauge her response she has sort of a "wtf?" type expression lol. nice classic MTV logo
Wait it wasn't just a $400 offer? He actually paid her?

Holy shit my guy what are you doing
I am not familiar with Cameo, but that was the fee that guy had to pay just to ask the question (or interview). What a lazy pile of sh!t he is. He just assumed that he could pay his way to a date, not even attempting to get to know her, not even attempting to connect with interests. Even if he was stalking her, she clearly wasn't impressed by the first impression.

·
None. More. Hated.
6,325 Posts
Again, that's just an opinion that you have but in practice, it isn't necessarily or likely to either of the extremes. In reality, people don't solely live at one end of the socioeconomic spectrum or the other. I

I dunno. Im considered a middle class American as are most of my friends and i dont know any of us that have 400 bucks just sitting around to get a video of a wrestler saying hello to us. But I mean, ya know, I guess.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I dunno. Im considered a middle class American as are most of my friends and i dont know any of us that have 400 bucks just sitting around to get a video of a wrestler saying hello to us. But I mean, ya know, I guess.

It's not about HAVING the disposable income to spend or not. It's just your rationalization.

Have you ever financed a brand new car? If so you are spending money(and in many cases you wind up paying MORE for the vehicle than you would have if you could just ay the sticker price upfront) that you don't have on something that you most likely don't need. Nobody NEEDS a brand new car let alone a brand new car every three years. It's something that people choose to do because they WANT a brand new car. There are likely options that would better fit your cash flow needs.

21 - 40 of 74 Posts