Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alexa Bliss recently spoke with People magazine while at the Billboard Music Awards and had nothing but praise for The Bella Twins.

"They are the busiest, yet most successful women I know and they are those women who, when you meet them, you want the most success for them because they are so sweet, so genuine," Bliss said. "They've gone on to Total Bellas. They have their wine. Now that they a skin care, they have pet shampoo. I think it's fantastic what they're doing."

Bliss didn't hesitate when asked if she considers Nikki Bella and Brie Bella to be role models. She said they have paved the way for others like her.

"Absolutely, they've become entrepreneurs and that's what we want for the women in our industry," Bliss said. "We want to be successful in and out of the ring and they're really paved the way for us."

Regarding a possible babyface turn, Bliss said she has fun working as a heel, but she would be interested in being the good guy for a change.

"I think it would be great. I would love the challenge of it. I've been playing a bad guy for six years and I'd love to try a different dynamic," she said. "But right now I'm just having so much fun. It's fun being a bad guy."
Source: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/05/alexa-bliss-has-big-praise-for-the-bella-twins-653702/

·
The Babyface of WF
13,318 Posts
I think she will do great as a Babyface she has the tools for both roles and not many wrestlers can play both Face/Heel on equal grounds, Wish she would turn now.

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
The Bellas are a couple of cunts, especially Nikki. You can just read it off of them

As for Alexa turning babyface, they sorta teased it a little last week in her sit down with Sami Zayn. Her insisting to him that "we aren't all perfect like you" definitely seems like something a face would say, not a bitch heel who has always thought of herself as perfect. I think she's definitely more natural as a heel, but a babyface turn to change things up would be welcome.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I think Alexa will turn face sooner than later. She'll be more believable wrestling as one too given her size.

I can't frigging stand Nikki. Totally spoilt and arrogant. Brie is definitely the better sister personality wise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Hope so. Her heel run ran it's course long ago.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,966 Posts
She's way overdue for a face turn.

her feud with Nia would have been much better if she was a face and Nia was a heel.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,999 Posts
She's one of the rare ladies on the roster that's good enough on the mic to pull off face or heel.

Her ring work, on the other hand...

·
Registered
25,252 Posts
I'd try it. As polarizing as she is on places like here, she always get some kind of reaction just for making an entrance. And then eventually she'll say something mean to get the crowd to boo her. But most shows, it doesn't start like that. I think people have grown to the point where they kind of want to cheer her.

Then it would be on her and WWE to adjust her game to still be what Alexa has been but translate that into being a babyface. Kind of like how Miz is doing right now.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,787 Posts
The Bellas are a couple of cunts, especially Nikki. You can just read it off of them

As for Alexa turning babyface, they sorta teased it a little last week in her sit down with Sami Zayn. Her insisting to him that "we aren't all perfect like you" definitely seems like something a face would say, not a bitch heel who has always thought of herself as perfect. I think she's definitely more natural as a heel, but a babyface turn to change things up would be welcome.
Expected. Everyone in the industry and everyone who has met them has nothing but nice things to say about them. But Hipster wrestling fans cant accept that, because they need to be able to justify their over the top hatred for the Bella Twins so just ignore that and still claim they're vile human beings.

·
The Babyface of WF
13,318 Posts
She's been Heel just as long as Corbin has since May 2015, Only Tamina despite barely being featured for most of her career has been in that role longer than them, Eventually a turn has to happen if one has the potential to do so and she obviously has that, I can't really say the same about Corbin tbh he's a career Heel in my books just like Ted Dibiase or Rick Rude some are just not meant to play Babyfaces.

Scratch that Sheamus has been Heel longer than them too as well as Rowan but they had a Face run on the MR so I don't count them, It's interesting to note who has been Face/Heel the longest currently before a turn is imminent.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Expected. Everyone in the industry and everyone who has met them has nothing but nice things to say about them. But Hipster wrestling fans cant accept that, because they need to be able to justify their over the top hatred for the Bella Twins so just ignore that and still claim they're vile human beings.
Not true. Maria and a couple of former divas don't like them. They are not without flaws.

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
She's one of the rare ladies on the roster that's good enough on the mic to pull off face or heel.

Her ring work, on the other hand...
Her ring work honestly could probably change with changing to face. She could show off a few more things she can't really do as a heel because it's to flashy. So we'll have to see what happens if/when she turns.

I'm not just saying that as a fan of hers, as I can admit she isn't the best when it comes to in ring work.(tho I don't think she's as bad as people say.) but I think that comes down to her being a heel tbh.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,787 Posts
Not true. Maria and a couple of former divas don't like them. They are not without flaws.
Maryse was one of them and she gets along with them well now.

You'll be hard pressed to find a single human being ever who doesn't have some detractors. This idea that typically Indy / cliche wrestling fans have that he Bellas are hideous human beings who everyone hates is so easily disproved yet those fans continue to push the idea because apparently if you don't work the wrestling Indys then you're a bad person.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Maryse was one of them and she gets along with them well now.

You'll be hard pressed to find a single human being ever who doesn't have some detractors. This idea that typically Indy / cliche wrestling fans have that he Bellas are hideous human beings who everyone hates is so easily disproved yet those fans continue to push the idea because apparently if you don't work the wrestling Indys then you're a bad person.
It's not just the bellas. Reigns, miz, rusev and ziggler are victims of hate to. It's not a Bella thing it's a WWE style thing. You get raised on the admittedly shitty safe and sanitized WWE style you are behind the 8 ball.

Also the bellas are reality tv stars. And every reality TV show ever is just awful.

·
Registered
969 Posts
She is a heel, but most times book her inside the ring as a face (going over clean most of the time and overcoming larger and more skilled competitors). So, why not give it a shot.

If Sasha comes back and if they can out their personal differences aside for business, a feud between a Face Alexa and a Heel Sasha would work.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts