Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5,006 Posts
Re: Alexa Bliss, Miz, Maryse, Nia Jax & Titus O'Neil dane to Tight Pants (Jimmy Fallon segment)

Good thing I didn't take anyone here seriously to begin with.

·
Reap The Rewards
952 Posts
Re: Alexa Bliss, Miz, Maryse, Nia Jax & Titus O'Neil dane to Tight Pants (Jimmy Fallon segment)

I see what they did there with Titus, they used the colour of his skin to match the colour of the other tight pants people were wearing.
Creative thinking.

Reactions: jpickens

·
Registered
6,090 Posts

I've watched it several times, lmao. The best part is that they are all heels. :lmao

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts

Oh Nia fpalm :lol

Good to see them having fun though, can't be all negative nancy on them when they're just having fun outside of the E bubble :shrug

·
Registered
84 Posts

I've always felt bad for The Miz when fans get on his case. Granted I understand that he might not be what you'd call "blue chip" talent out there in the ring but seems to be one of the friendliest, fun-loving, chill guys on the roster.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts