Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 180 of 17177 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Bliss could probably pull any straight guy in the world, so i'm wondering what does she see in Murphy? At least with Lana and Rusev we know that Rusev is a very charismatic, charming and funny guy, so that makes sense, but from what i've seen, Murphy has no personality whatsoever and is a fairly average looking guy, so this one makes no sense at all, unless it's the accent that does it?

Oh well, good for him.

Plus you got big cass banging carmella. Some fat asian destroying Sashas pussy, A midget in daniel bryan married to the hotter bella.... I guess being ugly is in.
Big Cass is good looking and Carmella isn't that gorgeous. Sasha basically love Japanese culture for some reason and they met since Sasha was nobody. Bryan is a sweetheart guy and probably spoil her(still believe Brie is family leader of his) only mystery is Alexa and Murphy since I can't think of positive thing about him one bit. Also his career is much less brighter than her.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Big Cass is good looking and Carmella isn't that gorgeous. Sasha basically love Japanese culture for some reason and they met since Sasha was nobody. Bryan is a sweetheart guy and probably spoil her(still believe Brie is family leader of his) only mystery is Alexa and Murphy since I can't think of positive thing about him one bit. Also his career is much less brighter than her.
In defense of Bryan, he's actually not "bad looking" when he's not rocking that super huge beard:

Not a GQ model or nothing but guys that look similar would get the attractive girls during my high school years atleast. So Brie Bella is likely aware of that coupled with his generally kind nature

As for Murphy, I'm guessing he has a lot of other qualities Bliss loves in a man because otherwise, yeah, it's kinda hard to get how that couple seems to work.

I can't really speak on the other ones though.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #164 (Edited)
Alexa on IG

Eta: Not all girls are superficial and into just looks. You have to strike up a conversation. That and working in the same business. They have a lot in common. Same with Kelly Kelly. Ppl said she dated alot of male wrestlers. But considering her work schedule. Its her dating pool. She prob diddnt get time to socialize. Same with Alexa. They get to know each other. Im sure any of us are better looking anyway haha.

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
I think I may become depressed if Alexa ever ditches wearing her current type of wrestling attire...

·
Registered
195 Posts
I want to see her as single wrestler again as face, but keep her overall look and attitude.

Don't get wrong, she's doing good job as valet for tag team.
But i want to see more of her single career, through many match, angle/segment, feud, etc.
It will be interesting how much improved she has, compared to her past gimmick and overall character so far.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I've never been so attracted to a woman's stomach before, WWE or otherwise. 100% serious.
She does have a nice stomach. Her proportions are perfect.

girl is 5′ 1″ :done She's adorable.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
Nice butt!

Reactions: NeyNey
161 - 180 of 17177 Posts