Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 6063 Posts

·
Registered
6,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Re: Alexa Bliss Fan Thread #2

Wasn't the hardest job to book a better match at HIAC after the way they booked it at SS. 5 time champ vs a bloody rookie and they made Alexa look like she was in the ring for the 1st time ever.

I'll repeat myself, I don't need to see that match again, especially as long as Ronda is untouchable (don't need to ser at all this way tbh) and after they way the portayed Alexa in the past. Or does anybody think that there is any chance of losing the title before WM?

I completely agree. I never want to see her wrestle Rousey again. Let Ronda beat up some jabronis until she faces Becky and Charlotte at WrestleMania.

·
Devil's Blood
3,376 Posts

this isnt new,unless they made a new one that looks exactly like the one before
I check her tab regularly and I never recall seeing it. Maybe it was delisted and put back up?

I, of course, could be just wrong also.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts

Apparently Lacey Evans debuted on Main Event and lost to Natalya. So maybe i'm way off on her coming out during the Moment of Bliss Segment

·
Devil's Blood
3,376 Posts

Apparently Lacey Evans debuted on Main Event and lost to Natalya. So maybe i'm way off on her coming out during the Moment of Bliss Segment
....an NXT call up loses their first match against Natalya? What the fuck is going on with this Natalya push?

I just hope for a good "pilot" segment for Moment of Bliss tonight. Wonder what she's gonna wear?

·
Registered
659 Posts

I check her tab regularly and I never recall seeing it. Maybe it was delisted and put back up?

I, of course, could be just wrong also.
it was probably delisted(probably for re-stocking because of a sell-out)since i am pretty sure it was already up on the shop before

·
Banned
341 Posts

Segment was completly hijacked by various parties. I am not sure the whole Talk Show Production was a good move. Looked a bit tacky. Like it was in Alexas bedroom LOL. Bit like The View. A Set up like Miz TV in the ring probably better. But Trial and Error. Alexa looked great.

·
Devil's Blood
3,376 Posts

She looked great but what a lousy segment. Her Q&A and now Talk Show is just starting points for talking shit and starting matches. Whatever.

·
Registered
122 Posts

This bliss injury situation is farcical. Why isn't she back in the ring yet? Her injury wasn't even that bad.

·
Banned
341 Posts

This bliss injury situation is farcical. Why isn't she back in the ring yet? Her injury wasn't even that bad.
No it wasen't. She had minor concussions. But all reports seem to suggest she is fit. We haven't seen an update since she posted those PC photos. Who knows what is going on. Just have to hope she is an entrant in the Rumble. I would really love them to do Alexa Trish at Mania.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts

I thought when it was her and Rousey it was fine. If they continue to do it, she'll grow into it and it will get better. Thought the layout was fine, it was more like the old era ones even if it wasn't as decorated. Which i'm okay with that, need something different than just some stools thrown in ring.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,481 Posts
Was it really necessary having Sasha and worse bloody Nia involved instead of just announcing the No1 contenders match? This was about Alexa and Ronda and Alexa gets shafted with reduced Mic time by Nia..... I bet Alexa feels a little ripped off at least.

·
Banned
341 Posts

Was it really necessary having Sasha and worse bloody Nia involved instead of just announcing the No1 contenders match? This was about Alexa and Ronda and Alexa gets shafted with reduced Mic time by Nia..... I bet Alexa feels a little ripped off at least.
Yep they pretty much hijacked the segment. I dont think it was neccessary to use Alexas debut Show. As a way to enhance Nia and Sashas #1 contender match. It just feels currently they are using Alexa as enhancement talent. But I guess until she is cleared to return to the ring, this well continue.

·
Registered
549 Posts

I'm really curious how this segment will play out tonight. Will it lead to something between Alexa and Ronda, will Becky or Charlotte show up or maybe somebody from NXT will debut.

As said before, I have a hard time imagining Alexa vs Ronda #3 after the first 2, but of course Ronda will most likely defend her title at least once before WM and because of the co-branding there are 3 PPVs left before WM this year. Alexa's status is acting as a kind of x-factor. If Alexa is cleared maybe they could go this route again although I don't hope so.

From all current ladies on the Raw roster the Riotts are propably the only other option. Or maybe we completely overthink the segment and the 2 will only have a battle of words.

As far as time concerns I don't think they will cut this segment short, too much starpower in it. This episode will rather have 1 or 2 matches less than usually.

Yep, and even that was an overthought. Can only get better from here on out. So stupid to have Nia out there, she and Ronda should be done for now, no need to have her a) on the show and b) competing for a title match.

·
Registered
6,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #38 (Edited)

Fuck this shit. Yet another segment they advertised around Alexa which had absolutely nothing to do with her. Nothing about her and Rousey, nothing about her being in the Rumble Match, NOTHING.

Between this nonsense and that atrocious Lesnar-Strowman segment 2019 looks a lot like 2018 to me.

Somebody wake me up when she's able to wrestle again. After tonight I have no reason to believe she will be ready for the Royal Rumble Match so it looks like we can look forward to many more weeks (maybe months) of WWE wasting her time.

I thought when it was her and Rousey it was fine. If they continue to do it, she'll grow into it and it will get better.

What exactly is she supposed to grow into, though? They basically had her do nothing. She asked Ronda one lame question to set this whole thing up and then she just stood there for the rest of the segment. It's not like she ran the show and did a bad job.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts

The segment is the exact same as her GM run... just an excuse to ensure the fans who paid they can see her in some capacity so they don't feel like they wasted their money.

It is obvious that 1) they know her value and popularity and realize keeping her off TV and out of sight for the live crowd is bad for business and 2) they have absolutely no clue when she is returning

Not a single thing she has done, including this show last night, puts her in any kind of position for a storyline down the road. Her music hit, she came out, the audience gave her the usual pop she always gets... the spoke for maybe 1 minute total and then they let other women take over, build up a new storyline for rumble and create a match for RAW... all while she just stood there in silence with some nice facial reactions before disappearing to the back at the commercial break.

I guess I'd rather see her on TV once a week than not at all but using her as a prop is getting annoying, angering and depressing.

21 - 40 of 6063 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.