Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 6006 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Re: The Alexa Bliss Discussion Thread

I thought the "pics" thread was the discussion thread, what's the point of this? Just move that over here.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I thought the "pics" thread was the discussion thread, what's the point of this? Just move that over here.
The point was to have seperate threads for discussion only/pics & vids only. Not my idea, I'm just following orders.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts

Seems sily yes. Why not merge the threads anyway.

Yeah sounds like they are holding off on Alexa Nia which is a good thing. Alexa Sasha face off for the title, at a third consecutive ppv. Have to presume Alexa retains here.

In a less stacked card. Well not combined brands ppvs. Alexa and Sasha given more time. Could really deliver an excellent match.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

The point was to have seperate threads for discussion only/pics & vids only. Not my idea, I'm just following orders.
Yeah, I think it'd be better to have only one for pics/vids/discussion though.

Reactions: MonkasaurusRex

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Seems sily yes. Why not merge the threads anyway.

Yeah sounds like they are holding off on Alexa Nia which is a good thing. Alexa Sasha face off for the title, at a third consecutive ppv. Have to presume Alexa retains here.
The Raw PPV in October is TLC. Not sure if I'd rather have some sort of stipulation for Alexa vs Sasha or a TLC match with Nia and Alexa.

:duck

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts

The pic thread became the discussion thread because mods didn't want us having two threads in that section and there was really no other section to put a discussion thread.

But now that they have one may as well use it and let the pic thread go back to being a pic thread

·
Banned
10,724 Posts

The Raw PPV in October is TLC. Not sure if I'd rather have some sort of stipulation for Alexa vs Sasha or a TLC match with Nia and Alexa.

:duck
Haha I wouldent mind a TLC match between Nia Alexa. It we'll be the second TLC match Alexa we'll be involved in. Last year she won the SD woman's title at TLC. Well Alexa Sasha face at TLC? Or we'll it be Nia? Who knows.

Problem with Sashas booking now. It's not like post Gbof where Alexa Weasled her way out of the match. Last weeks Raw Alexa won clean. So kayfabe Sasha has no reason to feel aggrieved. So be interesting how they build it. And we'll Sash Alexa get a stipulation this time. Hopefully. Needs something extra to bring it to the next level. I'm fine with Bliss Banks though. You could argue it's been Woman's feud of the year, main roster.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts

·
Banned
10,724 Posts

Well it's now a fatal four way of

Alexa (c), Nia, Emma, Sasha

I still don't get why Emma's in the match. But their you go. Would of preferred Alexa, Nia, Sasha. If multi woman match was the plan.

Hopefully theirs some kinda stipulation. Like a Cage match or something. Be good way too book a Alexa retain. Climbing over the top.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts

Yeah true, but was that an official announcement? Seems like it was a set up for Nia and Emma to complain and get an opportunity. But yeah. I see Emma as enhancement talent here. If it's a pin fall match. She'll eat the pin. Maybe Nia wins the title? We'll see.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

A Fatal 4-Way does allow Alexa to retain the title in a sneaky way and you could pin Emma to make Nia and Sasha look strong... but that sounds good on paper. This is the same company that handed Jinder Mahal their most prestigious belt after he had been a jobber for fucking years, so don't rule out Emma leaving No Mercy with the title.

Nia won't win her first championship in a Fatal 4-Way and Sasha is not gonna get it back right away after an 8-day title reign. It's Alexa or Emma as far as I'm concerned.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts

"Sasha won't get it back after an 8 day title reign"

Don't be so sure. Alexa did lol. I agree though. That's why I'm thinking its 90% probable Alexa retains here. Th champion generally does in multi person matches. Look at Lesnar SS for point of reference. Emma's here to eat the finish, I agree with Starsfan. Making Nia and Sasha look strong.

That said I would love a Cage match or something. A bland pin fall match I'm not feeling. After three in a row.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

That said I would love a Cage match or something. A bland pin fall match I'm not feeling. After three in a row.
A Fatal 4-Way in a cage? That would be a complete clusterfuck and it's not happening.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts

A Fatal 4-Way in a cage? That would be a complete clusterfuck and it's not happening.
Maybe. But my point is it needs a stipulation.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts

Who the hell knows what will happen. I'm done trying to even guess. For all we know Bayley could return in 2 weeks at the go-home Raw before No Mercy in her hometown and say she wants to be added to the match because she is owed a title match and then she ends up winning the title.

1 - 20 of 6006 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.