Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1447 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Really good job proving the point made in the last thread before it was deleted.

·
23,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The point that some people are a bit condescending and love to complain? I see that :)

Nothing has been deleted though, those posts went back to the previous Alexa Bliss Fan Thread and the link is in the OP.

Just wanting to make sure that I am still the thread starter instead of BlissLynch, who didn't open the current thread themselves.

If you want to engage in pointless back-and-forths or to call someone out, there's always a section called Rants: https://www.wrestlingforum.com/forums/rants.32/

End of story. Keep the Alexa Bliss Fan Thread cool :becky:

·
BLINCHED!
6,318 Posts
The point that some people are a bit condescending and love to complain? I see that :)

Nothing has been deleted though, those posts went back to the previous Alexa Bliss Fan Thread and the link is in the OP.

Just wanting to make sure that I am still the thread starter instead of BlissLynch, who didn't open the current thread themselves.

If you want to engage in pointless back-and-forths or to call someone out, there's always a section called Rants: https://www.wrestlingforum.com/forums/rants.32/

Us Blissimps will not be silenced by you Becky Lynch fans!!!

:alexa:

·
Registered
2,389 Posts

You and someone with a Liv Morgan avi just had a back-and-forth with you spamming Becky gifs . You named the thread "Blissfits civil war'. What are you on about? Maybe you should heed your own advice? If I went into the Becky thread and spammed Alexa reaction gifs I'd be removed from that thread or banned. If I started a new Becky thread and named it "Becky simps circle jerk" I'd be banned. Practice what you preach.

But this thread will just be more of the same. either dogpile shitfest whine thread about "wanting The Goddess heel character" or some person with a Liv Morgan avi coming in here to say how Alexa should just go down to NXT and be a manager for some green chick that doesn't have an ounce of Alexa's charisma.

·
23,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If I went into the Becky thread and spammed Alexa reaction gifs I'd be removed from that thread or banned.
No, you wouldn't.

For the record, otbr87 likes both Alexa and Becky. Does the fact that he likes Liv too matter? My Becky reaction gifs were in response to him. If you have friends who post in the Becky fan thread, feel free to reply to them in that thread by using Alexa gifs. Nobody would ban you or remove you from the Becky fan thread for posting harmless gifs.

If I started a new Becky thread and named it "Becky simps circle jerk" I'd be banned.
First of all, you have no reason to open a new Becky thread because the current Becky thread opened by me hasn't reached 300 pages.

Second of all, "simps circle jerk" and "Blissfits civil war" aren't really the same thing. Blissfits is a cool nickname for Alexa's fans, while "civil war" is just a metaphor describing the lack of agreement on here. I don't see the big deal.

But if "Blissfits civil war" offends you, I can always come up with new thread names. This is my thread after all and editing its name is very easy.

What do you think about the current thread name? :)

Call Me Goddess is a song I like. Click on the link.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
No, you wouldn't.

For the record, otbr87 likes both Alexa and Becky. Does the fact that he likes Liv too matter? My Becky reaction gifs were in response to him. If you have friends who post in the Becky fan thread, feel free to reply to them in that thread by using Alexa gifs. Nobody would ban you or remove you from the Becky fan thread for posting harmless gifs.

First of all, you have no reason to open a new Becky thread because the current Becky thread opened by me hasn't reached 300 pages.

Second of all, "simps circle jerk" and "Blissfits civil war" aren't really the same thing. Blissfits is a cool nickname for Alexa's fans, while "civil war" is just a metaphor describing the lack of agreement on here. I don't see the big deal.

But if "Blissfits civil war" offends you, I can always come up with new thread names. This is my thread after all and editing its name is very easy.

What do you think about the current thread name? :)

Call Me Goddess is a song I like. Click on the link.
That's actually a pretty good thread title

·
BLINCHED!
6,318 Posts
some person with a Liv Morgan avi coming in here to say how Alexa should just go down to NXT and be a manager for some green chick that doesn't have an ounce of Alexa's charisma.
How about some person with a Liv Morgan avi who thinks Alexa should have beaten Becky for her title at Wrestlemania this year since the Big Time gimmick was fucking awful and Alexa could've come back from therapy better than ever since hadn't been completely butchered into a generic babyface yet like she is now. Doesn't get more in support of Bliss than that.

I'm a huge Alexa fan but have stayed out of the thread mostly because of how toxic it is compared to the other fan threads.

·
BLINCHED!
6,318 Posts
Glad that you like it. It also fits my original post, as you can notice the contrast between her two personas (Goddess in the 1st GIF, Fiendess in the 2nd GIF).
I'm offended you didn't include "Glitter Fairy" in the sub name of the thread. Also, her Fiendess gimmick was 10x better than the Goddess, why put Fiendess in parentheses? Change it cause I want it changed! As Emma once said...

It's all about meeeee!

:spiteful:

1 - 20 of 1447 Posts