Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's about time this thread existed.

Alex Shelley is awesome. I'm sure that's a...pretty much...universal opinion.

ITT: We discuss the ways in which Alex Shelley is awesome and share factoids about his awesomeness.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Shelley is the better overall package IMO

Reactions: seancarleton77

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Shelley is good, I agree. It's interesting how much he changed his style since he went into the tag division, he used to be more bulky (well Sabin too) and was a tech wrestler, a quite good one at that too.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
If I wasn't a pro wrestler ,I would of tried to become a robot....but that's impossible.:lmao

Originally as a kid ,I wanted to be a firetruck...but that's impossible.:lmao

Shelly is pure gold ,Shelly is by far the better half of the mcmg .He wrestling skills are far better than Sabin ,Tna don't really give him a chance to show his awesome mat work ,he's a technical wizard.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
HES COOL BUT MICKIE JAMES DESERVES MORE TV TIME

IMO..
lol... I sense sarcasm, with the caps lock and all - but Hell, this IS the TNA section - so if you're serious, gtfo lol.

Anyway, I agree with the consensus that Sabin = better wrestler but Shelley = better all rounded PROFESSIONAL wrestler.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If I wasn't a pro wrestler ,I would of tried to become a robot....but that's impossible.:lmao

Originally as a kid ,I wanted to be a firetruck...but that's impossible.:lmao
There's a video on youtube where JB asks Shelley who his favourite wrestler growing up was. Alex answers, with a completely straight face, "Kaz Hayashi".

JB goes "Wha..Whe..Who?...Kaz Hayashi? Nooo...when you were a kid, Alex?" and Shelley goes "No seriously. I loved that guy. Him and Reckless Youth".

-

Anyway, anyone got suggestions of Shelley's best TNA singles matches?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
There's a video on youtube where JB asks Shelley who his favourite wrestler growing up was. Alex answers, with a completely straight face, "Kaz Hayashi".

JB goes "Wha..Whe..Who?...Kaz Hayashi? Nooo...when you were a kid, Alex?" and Shelley goes "No seriously. I loved that guy. Him and Reckless Youth".

-

IDK if it's his greatest, but his match against Jay Lethal at Destination X'06 was a really good match, that showcases his technical style. Shelley vs Shocker at Slammiversary '05 does too.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts

-

Dude your sig made me die of laughter.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
- The whole series with Shocker
- vs. Samoa Joe in July of 05
- vs. Austin Aries vs. Roderick Strong vs. Sonjay Dutt BFG 05
- vs. Sabin at Genesis '09

Unfortunately, the rest of his really good matches in TNA have all been in multi-man type matches

1 - 20 of 45 Posts