Wrestling Forum banner

Alex Riley

4211 Views 45 Replies 39 Participants Last post by  Rated R Superstar
Anyone else notice Alex Riley getting eliminated by Cena and Kofi accidentally? He kind of fell off the turnbuckle and made a grab for the bottom rope as he went down :lmao Miz and Michael Cole on commentary didn't even acknowledge he'd gone... :lmao

Can that guy do anything right? ;)
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
4,724 Posts
Release him!

· Premium Member
1,838 Posts
I didn´t see his elimination I was already thinking about opening a thread about that he was never officially eliminated
good to hear I just missed it

· The Man
30,830 Posts
I saw Cena eliminate someone out of the corner of my eye and then realized it must have been Riley later on. I didn't see it well enough to determine if it was a mistake or not, but nobody reacting to him being eliminated as well as the camera not really being on him makes me think it certainly was a mistake.

· Registered
3,216 Posts
I did not know he was eliminated until someone pointed it out in the RR thread. I was like "Really?!".

I don't care if I'm the only fan of his on this board. I will still stand up for him. I'll make new friends.

· Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
13,078 Posts
I was watching and saw two guys, Cena and someone else, working on eliminating Riley.

When he fell out of the ring, their body language seemed to say that they were confused, like he wasn't actually supposed to be eliminated at that point.

Wasn't going to say anything though. It may or may not have been an accident, I'm not really sure.

Either way, Riley wasn't going to win the 'Rumble, and at the end of the day he came back and did his job either way, so I really don't see the problem if it was an accident.

· KO
6,195 Posts
I think he's better than most of the talent in the company, but he just can't seem to get anything right... first that retarded NXT incident, then the DUI, now this? I think he was supposed to get eliminated by Cena later on, to set Miz up for Cena's elimination, so it wasn't a huge change, but it's still a horrendous botch nevertheless.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.