Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its really sad to see this man job time and time and time again. How many finishers has he taken now?

I understand that its a prerequisite for the new guys to get there asses handed to them as sort of a true initiation right but this guy hasn't even had a real match.

At least give him a chance, we know the man can wrestle.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
We do? After his performance in the disastrous NXT2 finale, I don't think the WWE is going to book him as anything other then an enforcer for quite some time. He even messes up in that role - this Monday, he completely missed an axe handle on Wade Barrett after the headbutt. It was hilarious.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We do? After his performance in the disastrous NXT2 finale, I don't think the WWE is going to book him as anything other then an enforcer for quite some time. He even messes up in that role - this Monday, he completely missed an axe handle on Wade Barrett after the headbutt. It was hilarious.
Start him off vs yoshi tatsu, I don't need him to be even a midcarder, make him earn it but at least give him ring time

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Why do so many of you keep bringing the botched NXT 2 thing up? That wasn't a match, and outside of that this is the most well rounded star come up from FCW to date. Riley is a solid heel, and I think a slow build with him would be nice. Alex has some solid mic work, and I think if given the right opponent he could deliver a solid storyline outside of the main event scene.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
are you mad? hes on tv everyweek with miz, everybody knows who he is now, hes even been on the mic a fair amount.. hes having a good run for sure.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
I actually think he's better than the Miz, even if he does attack his own allies once in a while.
There's only so much of "YEAH BABY" or whatever his stupid catchphrase was that anyone can take. I'm glad Riley finally did what the rest of us had wanted to do for a long, long time.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
He'll find his groove one day. He should keep doin whatever he's doin right now.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
What did you guys expect?

He didn't win NXT and still featured on RAW every week. Fans actually know who he is now. He even got mic time last Monday. Right now it's all about The Miz but he'll break into his own one day, because he has the talent for it. Not everyone can or should be pushed immediately from the get-go.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Its really sad to see this man job time and time and time again. How many finishers has he taken now?

I understand that its a prerequisite for the new guys to get there asses handed to them as sort of a true initiation right but this guy hasn't even had a real match.

You’re sad because he’s jobing , I’m sad because he still has a job.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Ironically enough, due to your sadness he has a job.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I would not care. Im sure he has a bright future. Hes better than The Miz on the mic, hes wrestling skills are also better, thats everything WWE needs.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
You all cmplain about to many wrestlers soon wwe won't have any, then what?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts