1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
i cant hear shit

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
Neither can I, but please tell me it's not rap. From what tiny, miniscule sounds I can hear, it sounds like a rap beat. I wouldn't want Riley to have one of the worst themes in the company.

Then again, he'll probably never wrestle on television so what's it matter I guess...

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
I can't hear anything either. Could those seats have been any higher up?

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I can't hear it clearly. :side:

It sounds like Kasabian, just throw a guess.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
I THINK it's this one which is called Alien Works.

But it's so damn hard to tell from the video, where you can barely hear anything.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
Pyro™;9039294 said:
Neither can I, but please tell me it's not rap. From what tiny, miniscule sounds I can hear, it sounds like a rap beat. I wouldn't want Riley to have one of the worst themes in the company.

Then again, he'll probably never wrestle on television so what's it matter I guess...
Oh cut that crap already. Riley is destined for greatness, even if he doesn't receive an instant push to the top. I really don't understand your pessimism towards the guy. Have some faith, brother!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's not really a rap song, it's rock with a little turntable in the "chorus" i guess you would call it - it's instrumental so I don't think chorus is the right word. If any of you guys saw him in 09 when he was doing house show tours, it's the same one he used back then. Definitely not his FCW theme either.

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
Oh cut that crap already. Riley is destined for greatness, even if he doesn't receive an instant push to the top. I really don't understand your pessimism towards the guy. Have some faith, brother!
That was an exageration, I admit, but I don't believe it. I had faith in Kennedy, he failed. I had faith in Christian, he failed. I'm all out of faith. I don't see a future in him, at all. WWE has certainly not implied any such things. The MOST he'll ever become is United States or Intercontinental Champion, and that's not good enough.

·
14,526 Posts
That was an exageration, I admit, but I don't believe it. I had faith in Kennedy, he failed. I had faith in Christian, he failed. I'm all out of faith. I don't see a future in him, at all. WWE has certainly not implied any such things. The MOST he'll ever become is United States or Intercontinental Champion, and that's not good enough.
Well Kennedy only failed because of injuries and breaking the drug policy. He obviously was going to feature big in their plans - winning MITB proves this.

Christian... Well all Christian can do is pray that Edge wins the title and then pray that creative thinks him vs Edge for the title would be a good program because of their history. Then he has to pray that they decide to put the title on him. Point is; even though it is unlikely going to happen, there is still a small chance once Edge is around that he could win a World title.

It's too early to dismiss what Riley can achieve in the WWE. Fuck knows what can happen in four years time.

·
HOPE
13,222 Posts
If he fails, he fails. He's entertaining, but it's really not that big of a deal. It's just a wrestling show. No need to get so worked up about it.

I don't see why people would complain if he has a hip hop type song. You may not like the music personally, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't suit him.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
I understand his pessimism. Riley's a moron and a tool. He knows that if he did get a big push, he'd probably fuck it up and start attacking the referee.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Definetely rap. Drake if im not mistaken :rolleyes:

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
I like his FCW theme. It's simple, but it works to me

I hope he sticks to it

1 - 20 of 24 Posts