Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
No. A-Ri is better than Miz in every way. Hes better in the ring, better on the mic, and has immense levels of charisma as well as great characteristics/mannerisms.

Also, Miz is more like "Im great (AWESOME)" whereas A-Ri is more like "You suck" theres a small difference

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Even though he comes across really brash and confident, proper cool guy like, he's a bit clumsy is A-Ri. He wont slip up on the mic, he will not trip up walking down to the ring but he just may struggle with that ladder.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Alex Riley is not a 2.0 of the Miz cause he is naturally charismatic and does not sound forced and has a great presence. Alex Riley to me IS the more and proper superior “Miz” if you know what I mean. Looking past Riley personal stupidity outside the ring, he is without a doubt entertaining and just what the "E" needs of this generation.

I never liked Riley but lately-recently he starting to grow on me and I have been very impressed with his performance, Miz has yet to impress me, he is still the same person with John Morrison back in 07-09 with just new music and attire. Riley has been outperforming Miz the moment they got together and judging what happen on RAW last Monday? things going to continue that way. I definitely see potential in Riley and I can not wait till he step out of Miz’s shadow and show him how mediocre and a joke that he really is.

I also don’t see any resemblance between them in any shape or form.

·
Registered
934 Posts
They are both fantastic talkers and mediocre to decent in the ring, the Miz has the edge in "gimmick" and experience, Riley has him beat in appearance.

It's very close. I think it can almost be said alex riley "missed the boat" and the Miz just beat him to it. Because like the OP said they are very similar. But the Miz is WWE champion

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
They're both way too similar, IMO.

I think the Miz is a jackass. Not in a "he's a great heel" way.

Riley is a moronic jackass.

Then, when you add Michael Cole knob slobbing.

Monday Night Raw turns into Tool Academy!

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
Miz = Riley 0.5

Riley is the one who truly is Awesome

Miz is....decent

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Riley's much more talented than the miz is, and it is by a pretty wide margin.

Riley's going to outshine miz, it's already starting. Riley's the apprentice, and is getting booked like one sadly....but he has a very high ceiling potential wise.
He can cut an excellent promo, charisma through the roof, and is decent in the ring.

His fcw work as champ is absolute gold.

I'm hoping he becomes a main eventer, he has to pay his dues, but he should get there in due time.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Perhaps it would be more appropriate if they swap characters. ;)

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
I think Riley is more of a goofy heel in a Kurt Angle kinda way. While The Miz is more of the weasel-y heel. Miz rarely cracks jokes while Riley does all the time. They are very different character-wise IMO.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I really don't want another copy of The Miz. One Miz is enough. He's world champion.

And enough of this "I'm Awesome!" bullshit. Its old already. I really liked the feud that happened between Jerry Lawler and him and likewise, I liked how he called him out "you're not awesome."

21 - 32 of 32 Posts