Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching RAW last night I couldn't tell you how much time I fpalm listening to Riley. He's like a carbon copy of The Miz. He looks like The Miz, walks like The Miz and even talks like the damn guy. Is this what's coming out of Florida now? Is this the future of the WWE? Riley was damn right for sure. Most amazing thing in history of Entertainment, definitely not wrestling.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Except he's better than Miz in pretty much every area

·
Registered
510 Posts
Watching RAW last night I couldn't tell you how much time I fpalm listening to Riley. He's like a carbon copy of The Miz. He looks like The Miz, walks like The Miz and even talks like the damn guy. Is this what's coming out of Florida now? Is this the future of the WWE? Riley was damn right for sure. Most amazing thing in history of Entertainment, definitely not wrestling.
Except he's better than Miz in pretty much every area
Alex Riley and the Mizz have very different styles. Alex Riley always claims his Jock Angle and uses pop culture references, while the Mizz uses his underdog now gone evil when doing pop culture references.

Alex Riley should be a more complete package (physique and already cuts a good promo) but the Mizz has the belt, so lets see

·
Asuka
96,367 Posts
He looks like Miz? Riley looks like a man, Miz looks like a 12 year old boy. And I'm a fan, but it's the fucking truth. He's better on the mic and in the ring too.

And no, it's not the future of the WWE. Unfortunately. He doesn't have one.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Alex Riley doesn't look the same, and anyone who actually pays attention notices he doesn't talk the same. just because they're both cocky, lively heels means nothing. Alex Riley has 200 times the swagger Miz could hope to have.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Well,I don't really think so,Miz is more a "Hey Look At Me,I'm Awesome" guy and Riley is more of a bully and instead of stating that he's awesome,he states that the others suck. On the mic,the speech is different,and Riley gives more emotion to it and let's loose a little (the verbal botch after Miz winning is a result,but still) while Miz talks slowly,slowly... AND THEN SCREAMS A LIttle... but then goes back to slowly,slowly...
On the ring,it's safe to say I haven't seen much of Riley and saw to much of the Miz,so that just sums it up...

(...)Miz looks like a 12 year old boy(...)
That's insulting to say the least :gun:

·
Asuka
96,367 Posts
That's insulting to say the least :gun:
I'm just stating the truth. I'm a big fan of the guy but his look is AWFUL. It really is. It's ok, because it's nothing he can help, but he's always going to be booked weakly because of it. If it makes you feel any better, though, I've never been able to stand the way I look, so now you know it's not meant as an insult.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Pyro™;9095581 said:
I'm just stating the truth. I'm a big fan of the guy but his look is AWFUL. It really is. It's ok, because it's nothing he can help, but he's always going to be booked weakly because of it. If it makes you feel any better, though, I've never been able to stand the way I look, so now you know it's not meant as an insult.
lol,I know xD just that not every 12 year old looks like he came strait out of the Mickey Mouse club :lmao

anyway,he's 6'1 so I don't think that height would be a problem,but actual muscle mass "/

·
40,669 Posts
Pyro™;9095476 said:
He looks like Miz? Riley looks like a man, Miz looks like a 12 year old boy. And I'm a fan, but it's the fucking truth. He's better on the mic and in the ring too.

There is the chance his false bravado comedic character shatters to reveal a monster heel at some point. It might be at Miz's expense though.

·
Asuka
96,367 Posts
There is the chance his false bravado comedic character shatters to reveal a monster heel at some point. It might be at Miz's expense though.
Riley can throw Miz off a building for all I care. I'm not worried about his expense, I care about Riley's future more than his. Besides, Miz already won the title so I got what I wanted out of him.

·
40,669 Posts
Pyro™;9095642 said:
Riley can throw Miz off a building for all I care. I'm not worried about his expense, I care about Riley's future more than his. Besides, Miz already won the title so I got what I wanted out of him.
Getting thrown off a building would equal ratings. That's not a bad idea.

I think Riley could pull off a serious heel. He might be great at it actually. Not sure WWE realizes this. Surely they see his talent. He'd have been fired for shit he's pulled in the past if they didn't.

·
#German
3,783 Posts

Funny thing is that women actually like Miz and his looks. He is almost on a "Jericho"-level of "hotness" to the girls I know who know about the existence of wrestling.

·
40,669 Posts
You could tell they meant business with Riley at the beginning of NXT, I don't know what's happened. But I love the partnership of ARi and Miz. I don't know about the rest of his fans.
I do too. But it can't last forever. At some point Riley's character has to evolve. The way to take him is making him serious. Or least more serious so he's not a total lackey.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts