Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This happened at a dark match on raw last night thats why i didn't put it in the nxt column.

I was at Raw live in Lexington last night and there was a dark match Kaval vs Alex Riley and Alex Cut a interview before and he was causing some serious heat like the whole crowd was booing LOUD! Kinda reminded me of JBL's heat back in 05. I was just letting you guys know that i think hes going to be a serious heel in a couple of years gone for championships!

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
This happened at a dark match on raw last night thats why i didn't put it in the nxt column.

I was at Raw live in Lexington last night and there was a dark match Kaval vs Alex Riley and Alex Cut a interview before and he was causing some serious heat like the whole crowd was booing LOUD! Kinda reminded me of JBL's heat back in 05. I was just letting you guys know that i think hes going to be a serious heel in a couple of years gone for championships!
as a riley fan, i'd let you know that this isn't new for riley. back when he was doing dark matches before NXT he was still drawing heat. sure when you look at his gimmick the first thing that you'd say to yourself is 'a farkin jock?? that's the dumbest gimmick ever' but for some odd reason riley makes it work and generates heat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts