Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
sets up him having a match at Mania maybe?

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Yeah, WWE may have just scraped whatever plan they had for him after that Royal Rumble botch.

They never had a plan to start with.

Not sure why they added him all of a sudden. I'm sure it's not for any positive reason, though. I'm still fully expecting a release in the next few months.

·
Registered
534 Posts
They never had a plan to start with.

Not sure why they added him all of a sudden. I'm sure it's not for any positive reason, though. I'm still fully expecting a release in the next few months.
I actually hope he isnt released; His Mic skills are not bad and he plays his gimmick very well. His wreslting is the only thing that needs improvement. He surely has 1000 times more potential than bland David Otunga.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I actually hope he isnt released; His Mic skills are not bad and he plays his gimmick very well. His wreslting is the only thing that needs improvement. He surely is 1000 times better than bland David Otunga.

I hope he isn't either, but I see it. I love the guy but he's just...unbalanced. His mic skills are a lot better than not bad, he's great on the mic. Perfect confidence, he's got charisma, delivers everything well, he's got a great look, his wrestling ability is solid enough. The only thing he needs to work on is his coordination. I have no idea what's going on with him, but he seems like he may have stage fright or something. When he was in FCW I never heard of a single incident he had and he was their top prospect, now he's prone to mistakes and making himself look bad. I hope WWE understands and coaches him through it because he's honestly too good of a talent to drop, but I don't see it. WWE isn't very patient with anybody unless Vince is literally trying to suck the sweat off their balls like Randy Orton.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Well, that took long enough, didn't it?

Technically, he's been part of the Raw roster since September, but could only wrestle on his own if The Miz allowed him to. Still, it's kind of funny it took WWE 5 months to make him an official Raw superstar.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Finally some respect. This guy could be main eventing Smackdown right now. He is far better than Swagger, and Ziggler right now. The hell with his botches because he isn't the first to come along, and botch.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Finally some respect. This guy could be main eventing Smackdown right now. He is far better than Swagger, and Ziggler right now. The hell with his botches because he isn't the first to come along, and botch.
The hell are you on? It's not just one small botch, it's two big ones and a dui. Also, he should be main eventing, he's just your normal mid carder.

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
Alex who?

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Drunk driving. He was given it because he refused to be tested and released on $500 bond. Shouldn't be an issue, though. Many wrestlers have gotten them, including Eddie.

Shouldn't be, but it will be.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Ya gonna smile, Wrex? Eh? Ehhhhh?

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
maybe he hit his head a little too hard with his match in kaval. that'd explain all the stupid mistakes.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
It doesn't make any difference, he will still become Miz's lackey for a very long time, he's one piece of the puzzle in Miz's character, so i don't expect him to chase any gold or getting pushed any higher in near future.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts