Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alex Riley is a great talent in my opinion he has the looks, chrasima and looks good in the ring. He's promo on NXT about his return match againts CJ Parker was awesome and intense. These just something about him that screams It Factor.

I think Alex Riley would be the best talent to call up to the main roster with a big push as the other guys just don't seem suited to the current WWE enviroment and are better off at NXT.

I would love to see Alex Riley return with a fluke win over Rusev or some major angle with Triple H that has Triple H break up with Stephanie for a bit with Stephanie stepping down from the authority due to arguments with Triple H and somewhere down the line it is revealed that Alex Riley has been seeing Stephanie McMahon behind Hunters back. That could either make Alex Riley a huge babyface or a huge heel.

do you see Alex Riley being called up to the main roster this year?

·
526 Posts
Things are looking awful for reigns, rightfully so... and Vince is desperate to find Cena's replacement. Maybe this is the next experiment. God Vince is so stupid.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Riley should be a main eventer on the main roster. I've been a Reigns supporter since day one, but realistically Riley is better in the ring, more charismatic, 10x better on the mic and arguably even has a better look than Reigns.

^ Watch these promos and tell me that he doesn't deserve a push.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Riley should have been a huge superstar by now, but apparently he didn't take too kindly to backstage ribbing etc. and fell out of favor. But if you are looking for a next Cena, Riley has all the tools.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
I'm assuming he'll have a spot in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WM, and maybe some Main Event, or Superstars matches, but I don't know if I see him as a big time player. There are just too many guys who are better, more established and more over. I'd rather see Bryan, Ziggler, or Ambrose in Cena's spot.

Riley would be a great midcard fixture if only WWE actually cared about having a real midcard (demoted main eventers like Miz, etc. don't count).

It's too bad that WWE doesn't have a Television Title, because Riley would rock that.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
I've been behind him when watching NXT. Not sure if that is down to me liking Riley, or Kevin Owens playing a good bastard. He has a good look and can talk well enough. I'm struggling to see him getting a push beyond the mid card, though. Also, "it's time to rage" is a silly catchphrase.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I'm hoping they put in the ANDRE THE GIANT MEMORIAL.

But still, I doubt they'll use him, when they gave up on Matt Striker, who I see much resemblance or Alex Riley in, but Striker was better.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Huge fan of Riley. Always thought he had superstar potential. Also, he kind of looks like SHANE O MAC. I feel he could be bigger than Roman Reigns, he either botched too much, or yelled at John Cena.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
I just don't think he's got it in him to be a success but it didn't stop them calling up Xavier Woods, Adam Rose, Bo Dallas etc so i guess you never know. There is so many guys i'd put my efforts into pushing ahead of him though. Put him back on commentary and be done with it. I have never gotten the appeal about A-Ry. People seem to look back on his short run and completely over state what he did.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts