Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alex Riley: Thats like Harry Kerry one day deciding to stop announcing and go back to the Chicago Cubs and thinking he will get a hit.

Michael Cole: uhh Harry Kerry is Dead.

:hmm:

·
PILLMAN 9mm
1,726 Posts
He's a complete tool.
I pretty sure that's his character though.

Whether it was intentional or not, that Harry Caray joke was pretty tasteless, but I digress. If A-Ri could stop fucking up so much I would say he's a great talent. He was good on the mic tonight, and there's potential buried underneath all his blunders.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ehh that was pretty funny actually, plus hes a heel so he's meant to be callous like that.

I also like how it led into him saying that Lawler was dead but he didnt know it, since thats something King used to say about most old people when he was a heel commentator back in the 90's.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Haha, I couldn't believe it, myself. I actually cringed at that moment. Oh well, another week, another moment of Riley making himself look like a complete, utter idiot. Dammit.

·
Registered
84 Posts
He's proven to be completely worthless in every aspect of wrestling and entertainment since he showed up on NXT, but for some reason he's still around and he'll still have most of the IWC fapping to his "mic skills."

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I don't know, maybe he was doing commentary botching on purpose. The Harry Kerry comment makes me think he's just trying to be a tool...but then again, he does botch alot of things in general. Still, i find the man entertaining.
Khali botch= fail
Riley botch= Entertainment

Just my opinion on the guy, i'm marking for his next botch

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Riley's mom botched when she had him...

j/k

Ah come on guys, you have to admit he's pretty entertaining. He plays his role perfectly. He's supposed to be a stupid jock and a lackey for Miz. The fact that he botches all the time makes it seem like he's completely helpless on his own, which is why he needs Miz.

·
Really?
184 Posts
I noticed this too, along with this "Bryan Daniel" botch, and felt kinda awkward if I'm honest. A-Ri may have forgotten or something but it was still in bad taste regardless of whether he realised Harry Kerry has passed or not.

He has such potential, if he can just stop fucking up for 5 minutes.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts