Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your thoughts on Aleister? I thing he is a very intriguing character, a guy with a great look who carries himself like the real deal and he is one of the few wrestlers who doesnt need to cut promos. He is not the best in ring performer ever but very good and i thinl WWE know he is a special attraction. Do you think he will be a mayor player in WWE?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Future legend. Probably my favorite in NXT now. Love his character & his in-ring style. Can't wait for him to get called up.

·
Silently superior... Minus the silent
270 Posts
Really liked him as Tommy End, think that the Aleister Black character is interesting, but needs development. You couldn't have him run through the main roster like this, they haven't let Joe or Nakamura, so I'd like to see him in a competitive feud. As things are the character doesn't feel to have much substance to me.

·
Registered
12,627 Posts
Nope. He'll be huge in NXT, but main roster 50-50 booking will kill him instantly.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Your points?.

The guy has it all for me.
I was watching Takeover when he beat Cien & didn't really impress me given how much hype he's gotten from everyone round here :shrug

The match with Neville was decent but again same as above

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
He carries himself well, has a good look, charisma and presence.

He is able to do some impressive kicks and acrobatics in the ring. But, so far I've only really seen him in short, squash type matches where all he's really done is flips and kicks.

I like him, but I'd like to see him in longer, more competitive matches and using something other than flips and kicks before I'm ready to say he's the next big thing. He does have lots of potential though.

·
Registered
25,252 Posts
He's got the cool entrance. He's got cool music. He's got a sick finisher. He carries his "aura" well.

Still need to see him in more longer matches and also hear him talk but he certainly has the tools to be a star.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
He absolutely should be, the man has the it factor, a great presence, great ring skills, solid talker too. You never know with how the main roster fucks people up but he stands out as a big deal.

Reactions: ste1592

·
WF's Resident One Piece mark
1,251 Posts
He'll be big on the main roster. He's the right kind of edgy people have been clamoring for. From his look, his entrance, to his entrance music, to his in ring style, this guy is gonna be a hit. I just hope he doesn't prolong his stay in NXT.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,439 Posts
Black is a great promo, he just hasn't had the chance to show it yet. He also hasn't dipped much into his moveset yet either. He's more than just kicks and a moonsault.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Aleister Black is one of the biggest charisma vacuums I've seen in the past decade. Maybe they'll give him somewhat of a push because of the following he has and he might even get a transitional midcard title reign, but that's it. Very low ceiling.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts