Wrestling Forum banner

Alberto's Wink to Rock's Eyebrow?

1700 16
Just a silly fun question: Do you guys think Alberto's wink will eventually be as popular as The People's Eyebrow?
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,780 Posts
No, because the fans are morons and don't give this guy a bigger reaction. Am I the only one truly baffled as to why they just sit on their hands whenever he's out there?
Crowds suck nowadays. But hey, part of the problem is WWE has been giving us crap products for years so they've gotten used to just sitting down. The Rock got a great reaction because he was gone for a while. Not even the biggest face gets a good reaction nowadays.

· Registered
2,199 Posts
No, because the fans are morons and don't give this guy a bigger reaction. Am I the only one truly baffled as to why they just sit on their hands whenever he's out there?
Maybe because nobody knows him? He just debut late last year and hes already in the main event at WretleMania. The fans are confused and i don't blame them.

· Registered
70 Posts
I've seen people proving their favorite wrestler's greatness with crowd reactions, but now people are actually blaming the audience for not reacting for Del Rio? :D There is a reason why nobody wants to see him. He's so fucking stale.

· Registered
1,167 Posts
His accent does seem to be a problem when on the microphone i do understand him with 20,000 plus people harder for him to put his point across he does get great heat from his actions as he has great charisma he's not the greatest on the microphone though when actually talking although better then most of the boring wwe roaster.

· Banned
1,911 Posts
or....or...now bare with me. maybe...just maybe they don't find he interesting enough? I don't know, I'm just guessing.

When ever I see him winking, It looks like he's trying too hard. Anyone can wink their eyes, but its hard to raise 1 eyebrow.

· Registered
6,157 Posts
I don't see why not. They're both tiny parts of a greater gimmick.

As long as Del Rio sticks around long enough then there shouldn't be a problem.
No.

Any idiot can wink one eye.

But not just anyone can raise one eyebrow 6x higher then the other.
LOL

Yeah must have took YEARS of athletics training to get that one right!
Damn, Morrison must seem inadequate now, :lmao

· Registered
140 Posts
No.

Any idiot can wink one eye.

But not just anyone can raise one eyebrow 6x higher then the other.
im any idiot and i can raise my one eyebrow far higher than the other, what do i win?

· Banned
4,461 Posts
Got a ton of heat for whooping Edge's ass....again

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.