Wrestling Forum banner

Alberto is over.

585 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Mr.English
People say the crowd are giving heat to Ricardo, in my opinion, that's ridiculous, I think Ricardo actually gets the heat because he is introducing Del Rio, he is pretty much a prop to get Del Rio over, without being the main attraction. Discuss.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6,114 Posts
I've never seen a thread saying Ricardo Rodriguez is more over than Del Rio. Either way, Del Rio simply isn't as over as most people think. He definitely isn't over enough to main event Wrestlemania. Right now, he's slightly more over than 'Dashing' Cody Rhodes and that may be changing having read the spoilers and how WWE has been building up their 2 respective feuds (i.e. Rhodes is closing up and quickly at that). It's too much too soon for Del Rio imo. He has been unlucky at having seen Christian injured so that's a feud he missed out on so time isn't on his side. Great talent, easily a future world champion, but if it happens at Wrestlemania, I worry that he'll be a Sheamus, or a Swagger in that once the belt's lost, because it was put on him so quickly, it'll feel forced and he'll lose a ton of credibility. If they have Alberto go over, imo, WWE really need to build him strong up until Wrestlemania and for a while afterwards as well so it doesn't have a negative effect on him.

· Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've never seen a thread saying Ricardo Rodriguez is more over than Del Rio. Either way, Del Rio simply isn't as over as most people think.
It's not threads, it's just Del Rio haters (I'm indifferent to him BTW, I'm just giving credit where it's deserved.) mock him saying he's more over than Del Rio.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.