Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GFW Global Champion Alberto El Patron is no longer under investigation by police over the airport altercation earlier this month between he and Paige … Pro Wrestling Sheet has confirmed.

A rep for the Orlando PD tells us that due to the detective’s investigation determining that Paige is the one who should be charged for domestic violence, they no longer view El Patron as a suspect.

As we previously reported, police believe Paige should be charged with battery. The State Attorney’s Office is currently reviewing the case before a final decision is made.

Alberto was suspended indefinitely by GFW after the incident was made public. We’ve reached out to the company to see if the suspension will now be lifted.

Safe to say Paige was telling the truth about what happened.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/airport-alberto-patron-not-suspect/#.WXJINYjyvct
Alberto is in the clear. They still both need to be kept far away from each other.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,397 Posts
PERRO IDIOTS :y2j

Reactions: Jay Valero

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
As for Paige

:focus

Reactions: scshaastin

·
Registered
230 Posts
Until the next incident

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Well I was wrong about Del Perro. He isn't a woman beater, but he is a drunkard. Him and Bevis have been sucking up all this attention for far too long. It seems like every other week for the past year something new pops up, like he fights his brother in a jail cell. Wtf wrestling! I will always be a fan of his ring work but as a person he hasn't given much reason to like him. But nonetheless I was wrong when I thought he beat Bevis. My bad. Part of me wishes he did beat her, or at least they stay far, far away from the other and I never have to hear another ridiculous "news" feed about these screw ups again. I'm more interested in Grado and Van Ness at this point. Bevis is a lying slut, her twitter proves she is a liar, and you know...

·
Registered
594 Posts
Oh snap...I am glad because I am enjoying his GFW run so far and looks really determined to do well. As for Paige, what an utter mess she has become...such a shame.

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
He was always going to get away because there was never any evidence that he was the one that started the whole dispute but Paige keeps making up story after story that not only defends him but puts the blame right on her. Now I'm not saying that Alberto is causing all this and I'm not saying Paige is the cause for all this, they're both equally to blame. They're so bad for each other that its got to the point where I'm actually worried where this'll lead to, if Paige DOES get charged then her career with WWE is over but she'll then go through a whole bunch of visa issues so I doubt she could work for GFW. Speaking of GFW, right now I'd be having a good long think about having Alberto as the face of your company, he's a good wrestler but he spends more time attacking WWE than promoting GFW and we can all tell this incident between him and Paige won't be the last.

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
Yeah, women are always the victims. There is no way Del Rio's not guilty, cause Paige is such a doll.
What a femenist paradox that is.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Well I was wrong about Del Perro. He isn't a woman beater, but he is a drunkard. Him and Bevis have been sucking up all this attention for far too long. It seems like every other week for the past year something new pops up, like he fights his brother in a jail cell. Wtf wrestling! I will always be a fan of his ring work but as a person he hasn't given much reason to like him. But nonetheless I was wrong when I thought he beat Bevis. My bad. Part of me wishes he did beat her, or at least they stay far, far away from the other and I never have to hear another ridiculous "news" feed about these screw ups again. I'm more interested in Grado and Van Ness at this point. Bevis is a lying slut, her twitter proves she is a liar, and you know...
Is it sucking up attention when people pull out their phones and record it? They post stuff on social media just like millions of other people but the difference between them and other people is the amount of their followers. People love to gossip and speculate and they do that with most of their comments.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
So ADR is cleared cool, but are people just going to forget that he was doing cocaine and shit just because he's no longer under investigation? Charged or not he's not the person to build a company around, but let's sweep it under the rug for a single incident being cleared :mj4.

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
Alberto's lawyer posted proofs that Patron isn't guilty and wasn't drunk when he was arrested. But I doubt that people who show shitton of hatred towards him in regards of this situation care about the truth.

So he didn't beat Paige or anything like that, he wasn't drunk, they just had a loud argument. And yet he's a bad guy. Sounds fair.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Alberto's lawyer posted proofs that Patron isn't guilty and wasn't drunk when he was arrested. But I doubt that people who show shitton of hatred towards him in regards of this situation care about the truth.

So he didn't beat Paige or anything like that, he wasn't drunk, they just had a loud argument. And yet he's a bad guy. Sounds fair.

Anytime two people having an argument start yelling about coke to get the police involved, their life is likely a fuckin shit show that needs sorted out. Just because he was cleared of one incident doesn't make the man innocent on the whole. Chances are, for things to be bad enough for the two of them to show their asses so much, in public, surrounded by TSA and the Department of Homeland Security, risking legal trouble, that shits infinitely worse behind close doors. Also, if you catch two lines of an Alberto promo in GFW and have ever actually done coke, you know what the fuckin deal is. You don't need all of the telenovela bullshit of their day to day real lives to figure out that they both have some issues.

You got Paige complaining about people filming them at the airport. Can't spend all your personal time trying to fulfil the dream of being a famous TV personality and then bitch about the attention fame brings. There are billions of people who have jobs which bring zero attention on themselves. Want privacy? I'm sure the local McDonalds is hiring. Seems more fitting of her skill set anyway.

Besides, didn't Patron drop the mother or his children and immediately get engaged to the girl who was getting dog piled by all the boys in the back? Yeah... they are both obviously good people and outstanding citizens. People just seem to want to hate on them for no reason. You know, Morrison, I think you're right. I think many of us have the wrong impression of a these two upstanding young people!

·
Premium Member
13,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That whole lawyer statement is odd. The lawyer is representing both Alberto & Paige, which is a weird conflict of interest, no?

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
@AliZugelTheSavage

your whole post is ridicilous.

there is nothing wrong about doing drugs, just cause it's illegal or harmful. you can do whatever you want with your body or your health. (see, I dont care he was sober, cause it's not the point). and laws are subjective. sure we got to obey them, but you probably find some of your local laws dumb.

there is nothing wrong with dumping wife & kids if he felt unhappy living with them. I'm sure he pays nice alimonies to support them.

and what's wrong with wanting some privacy? filming someone at the airport without their permission is rude to say the least.

I found it amusing and annoying that boring people are so judgemental to those who live different.

I'm writing this the final time:

It's their life, they are free to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't harm anyone. it doesn't make them bad people. it does make you a bad person for picking on them for leaving their life the way they want.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
So ADR is cleared cool, but are people just going to forget that he was doing cocaine and shit just because he's no longer under investigation? Charged or not he's not the person to build a company around, but let's sweep it under the rug for a single incident being cleared :mj4.
Probably. Just like they forget that Jeff Hardy probably sold him the coke.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts