Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alberto El Patron recently spoke with The Roman Show. Here are the highlights:
We talked about this since last month. To me it’s fantastic to have a company like Impact Wrestling to think in a better way for the fans trying to have a better product something better for the wrestling fans. We have a problem in wrestling. There’s one company and everyone wants to do what that company does. They don’t think outside the box… Impact Wrestling with the new owners, new talent, they are trying to do something different. They want to reach out to the Latino fans.

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
Alberto El Patron recently spoke with The Roman Show. Here are the highlights:
While I dont see IW doing things "different" anymore, I do agree about them reaching new fans. Seems like wwe doesn't give a shit about 3rd world countries. Not like I dont get why, but it's good to see IW working with Mexico and India. They should try China as well as rest Latin America, Asia, Russia, Europe.

And cant be the only one, who read it in his voice.

·
Registered
711 Posts
While I dont see IW doing things "different" anymore, I do agree about them reaching new fans. Seems like wwe doesn't give a shit about 3rd world countries. Not like I dont get why, but it's good to see IW working with Mexico and India. They should try Chyna as well as rest Latin America, Asia, Russia, Europe.

And cant be the only one, who read it in his voice.
Sadly, Chyna passed away. They can't try her :p

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
By trying something different I do not think he means story lines. He means things like doing a show from India and working with other companies, including ones in Mexico, where they acknowledge those companies on TV as opposed to saying "from another promotion". As far as that, and story lines, it is also possible he is talking about things they have in the works that we will see happen over next few months or even a year or two.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts