Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this on youtube. Not his entrance video though. Hopefully it'll be his theme when he gets on TV... what do you guys think? I like it a lot!

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Is this guy gonna actually be a wrestler or what? So far all he's done is make stupid, overly-long and ultimately pointless 'promo' videos that interrupt the flow of Smackdown.

i hate him with a passion already

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I don't think that's gonna be his theme, but this one is (this is the theme he used in recent australia house show)

It sounds a bit identical to the string part in Muse's "United States of Eurasia".

Just skip to 1:42 when the strings solo starts.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
So he has a Spanish Soap Opera Star gimmick. How lame. The Latino's will eat up anything, no matter how bad it is, as long as it is Hispanic. In wrestling that is.

Sorry but that's just what I've noticed.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
I don't think that's gonna be his theme, but this one is (this is the theme he used in recent australia house show)

It sounds a bit identical to the string part in Muse's "United States of Eurasia".

Just skip to 1:42 when the strings solo starts.
i like that one more

tho i liked the other too

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
So they want to appeal to the hispanic demographic, so they have Caras be a mexican y2j (as stupid as that sounds, EL BREAKO THE WALLS DOWNO :rolleyes: ) instead of being a masked luchador like Mysterio, which would make much more sense. Why didnt they just bring him in as Dos Caras with a mask as a babyface?

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
Everytime Alberto smiles that smug looking smile, I just want to slap him upside the head.

As far as the theme goes, it suits him. The last one I mean.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
So he's doing his job already.

I'm less concerned with his theme music and moreso with when he's going to debut. The vignettes are really getting old.
I agree. WTF are they waiting on? I think 2 weeks of promos prior to a debut would be plenty. How long have these things been airing now, 2 months?

·
Registered
526 Posts
That theme would be amazing, that guitar work is really fun to listen too. I'm a sucker for spanish guitar.

And his vignettes are awesome. Can't wait to see him debut.

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
ok.,..who is this guy? Every week, for the past few weeks on SD! I see a promo by this guy, and im like "WTF? WHO IS THIS GUY!?!" Never heard of him. Is he supposed to be someone from "FCW" or something?

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
ok.,..who is this guy? Every week, for the past few weeks on SD! I see a promo by this guy, and im like "WTF? WHO IS THIS GUY!?!" Never heard of him. Is he supposed to be someone from "FCW" or something?
He has had several personas in Indys, FCW, and the like. He's been a masked luchador: Dos Caras Jr.--although he's 6'5"... not a small high flyer. He's been Alberto Banderas in FCW, and I think a few other names.

He's some hybrid mat-lucha-slick-offense dude who apparently knows how to irritate the crap outta people on the mic. He was an MMA fighter years ago, but never went anywhere.

I think he's gonna be a huge heat magnet and a top heel in the company.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts