Wrestling Forum banner

Alberto Del Rio's chance!

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  mistaroo 
#1 ·
Has anyone realised that Bragging Rights could be a fantastic chance for ADR to propell himself into the main event scene?
He could be the sole survivor and win the match for team SD, then later he could get involved in the taker kane match and help kane bury the undertaker.
The next night, he comes out and brags that he was the sole survivor and that he and kane had a deal. The deal would be if he helped kane, then kane would give him a title match. This could set up a feud with kane and ADR.
If ADR won the world title, he could keep it until wrestlemania where undertaker would return and set up a feud with them two.....I havent really ironed out all the details, but you get the idea.
What do you guys think?

#4 ·
Which is why he won't win the title. Edge or Big Show will win it.

#6 ·
I'm 98% sure that won't happen. I've noticed that EVERY time someone says "creative is predictable" they're wrong.

#8 ·
Although WWE has thrown plenty of curveballs at us in the last eleven months or so, I really do think Del Rio will cost Smackdown the match by going after Mysterio.

Del Rio vs. Rey at Survivor Series to settle the score. Del Rio goes over and is #1 contender to Taker's World Heavyweight Championship, which he wins at TLC.

There's nothing wrong with predictability unto itself if the storyline makes sense.

#9 ·
Has anyone realised that Bragging Rights could be a fantastic chance for ADR to propell himself into the main event scene?
Bragging Rights does nothing to propel main eventers. Last year, Miz won with Sheamus and McIntire on his team and only one of those has reached main event. Miz has gotten close but that's because of the US Title, Tag Title runs, MITB win and promo's with main eventers and legends.

What I'm saying is Del Rio could and will probably go main event very soon. It's just BR will probably have nothing to do with it.

#10 ·
Bragging Rights does nothing to propel main eventers. Last year, Miz won with Sheamus and McIntire on his team and only one of those has reached main event. Miz has gotten close but that's because of the US Title, Tag Title runs, MITB win and promo's with main eventers and legends.

What I'm saying is Del Rio could and will probably go main event very soon. It's just BR will probably have nothing to do with it.
That was at Survivor Series...

#12 ·
team Smackdown will crumble... as noted ADR will go after Rey Rey,but i think Edge will go after Swagger, because if you looked closely after the battle royal on raw, after Swagger got eliminated he locked in the ankle lock on edge.

#13 ·
Your better bet with Del Rio is to have a promo where Teddy Long promises a title shot to the person who records the winning pin for Smackdown. Have him get Rey eliminated somehow and then have him tag himself in and steal the last pin after Big Show chokeslams/knocks out whoever the Raw wrestler is. Then after Undertaker buries Kane, have Del Rio use his title shot and make Undertaker tap out in the middle of the ring to his arm bar.

Del Rio gets massive heat for screwing both Rey Mysterio and Big Show in the same night, and making the Undertaker tap out. You can even have him assault Hornswoggle if you want.

Undertaker and Kane can disappear for a while, with Del Rio, Big Show and Rey Mysterio holding down the main event on Smackdown.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.