Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it sounds stupid on the surface but I think these two joining forces is a great move in many ways. This Monday they were agreeing about a lot of things and seemed to have some chemistry. The conversation almost had ADR sounding entertaining. Here's why an alliance could work.

- ADR really needs a promoter and apart from Heyman Zeb is the best out there
- Both are heartless heels who really don't care that much about their so called causes. Zeb signed Cesaro, a Swiss, and denounced Cena who does all that work for the troops. Alberto hates the sort of Mexican 'peasant' that would be sneaking over the border.
- It's an easy angle to start with the mutual hatred of Cena
- Cesaro is probably ready to move on and possibly turn face
- The pairing would have shock value that would get both of them more heat

·
Registered
850 Posts
Well the Anti-Foreign stable aligned with Cesaro so I guess anything is possible..

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Alberto should be paired up with Vickie or JBL. Not saying Heyman or Colter wouldn't be interesting. You know I keep saying this. Del Rio can be soooooooooo much more entertaining if wwe actually gave him something ENTERTAINING to do. He has a really nice personality and is pretty funny. I just wish he was allowed to show it more.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alberto is basically racist against whites. It wouldn't make sense for him to continue his comments and speeches against "gringos" while paired with Colter.
I think that's the point though. Just like it doesn't make sense for Zeb to ally with Cesaro or to turn against Cena so violently. They are both heels first and foremost and are proven hypocrites. Their hatred of Cena outweighs any animosity they would have and they have enough common ground in that they both hate the common man. Alberto would come up with some twisted logic that makes Zeb not be a ******. Zeb would come up with some twisted logic about how ADR isn't a border hopper. The crowd would hate the logic but still be forced to listen to the pair talk down to them.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I know it sounds stupid on the surface but I think these two joining forces is a great move in many ways. This Monday they were agreeing about a lot of things and seemed to have some chemistry. The conversation almost had ADR sounding entertaining. Here's why an alliance could work.

- ADR really needs a promoter and apart from Heyman Zeb is the best out there
- Both are heartless heels who really don't care that much about their so called causes. Zeb signed Cesaro, a Swiss, and denounced Cena who does all that work for the troops. Alberto hates the sort of Mexican 'peasant' that would be sneaking over the border.
- It's an easy angle to start with the mutual hatred of Cena
- Cesaro is probably ready to move on and possibly turn face
- The pairing would have shock value that would get both of them more heat
Not a bad idea, it could work

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I wouldn't read to much into their agreements but they could be unlikely allies from time to time as they both hate Cena

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,946 Posts
Alberto Del Rio had a great manager in Ricardo Rodriquez. He's the only match for ADR and they broke them apart. Other then that, there's no reason to pair ADR with anyone else, and that includes the Immigrant hating Zeb Coulter.

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
Maybe Zeb finally snaps and starts an anti-American faction with guys like ADR, and Cesaro and Barrett and Shaemus.

We're not too popular around the world these days for various reasons. Might work.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.