Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Banned
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having seen ADR on Smackdow these past two weeks I am convinced he has it all.

Everything about him just screams champion to me, his entrance, his attire, his moves, he "dashing" smile, personal announcer, ect.

This guy is going to go places having defeated Super-Rey cleanly in his debut by submission (Cleanly)I feel a title is just around the corner for him.

All he needs if another finisher as well as the armbar and not to constantly beep his horn when arriving at the ring.

My thoughts on him, what are yours?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Don't you dare call anyone dashing but Dashing Cody Rhodes :p

But i agree, for now i think he has the total package but we'll have to wait and see what happens for this guy...

·
Registered
540 Posts
He should keep beeping his horn, i like that :) I think he is the total package, he got the swagger and i think he needs to another finsher as well. He going to replace Rey Mysterio so i think WWE is gonna make him the top heel on Smackdown than later turn him face.

·
Banned
534 Posts
I'm really digging this guy, when I first heard he went over Mysterio..I just thought to myself that this could be a screw up. But I saw the TV taping on TV and this guy has IT. I don't know what it exactly is but like you guys have been saying, he has the "total package" for sure.

The look, the skills, the physique etc.

EVERYTHING!

I haven't seen this in a while to be honest. It should be interesting in what direction the 'E go with this guy. Very interesting.

·
Asuka
96,218 Posts
The horn beeping is hilarious and it annoys the crowd, which is the entire point. Same as the ring announcer. His entrance is perfect to a T and doesn't need any adjustments.

He seems like a total package. Charisma, look, ring skills. I'm not a fan of his accent being so heavy, but, I guess I can't hold an accent against him. He is comfortable on the mic nevertheless. I haven't really found a glaring weakness in him, but he does need a new finisher for when he faces a larger opponent that won't tap.

If the rumors of him being groomed to replace Rey are true, then I for one will be happy, cause I can't stand that little bastard.

·
Registered
733 Posts
First match, great. I saw lots of potential, but I also remember tons of wrestlers debuting with a bang, to see WWE to drop the ball.
Then, in the second match, there was that wink. Oh, boy, that's in-ring psychology 101. Fantastic done
Waiting another couple of matches, to join the bandwagon. So far, so good

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
He's definitely showing promise...

...just hope the 'E' handles it properly. Everyone knows how much Smackdown! needs the help right now.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I wouldn't say he's the total package, but he will be a credible world champion in time.

·
Trump and Macron will Rule the World
3,313 Posts
I'm a huge fan of Alberto Del Rio. He is one of the closest things to a total package that the WWE has right now. Personally, I hope he gets the World Title within the next couple of months. Hey, If they put the belt on Swagger when he had zero credibility then I'm sure they can put the belt on a guy who beat Rey Mysterio in his first match.

·
Registered
379 Posts
His look, moveset, and entrance are awesome. I chuffing love his music as well. Everything screams "Star" tbh.

·
Your either NEXUS or Your AGAINST us....
250 Posts
He has star qaulity already, for the first time in a long while, I'm looking forward to watching Smackdown again.

ADR is great.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
the guy has looked impressive so far, but many others have also debuted with a bang and end up falling short of what we thought they could or should have been. then there are those that we thought would be notihg that actually turned out to be rather impressive so i'll wait to make the call on del rio until after a few more matches and promos. he is definitely heading in the right direction and attacking mysterio and defeating him is a great way to get noticed and to get heat. after the program with mysterio i would really like to see him work a program with christian as i believe that christian can make any one look ten times better in the ring.

·
The Man
15,234 Posts
I haven't been a fan of most of the newer talent, but this guy is easily one of my favorite new wrestlers. He will easily be going places and I hope to see him get the IC title soon.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Good enough on the mic, good enough in the ring and the guy just seems to ooze charisma. Big things are in store for Del Rio if the E don't drop the ball.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts