Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A piece of spoiler for Smackdown this friday regarding Alberto Del Rio and Rey.

Alberto Del Rio defeated Kofi Kingston. Kofi had a good pop, which probably would be louder had they continued down the road with him after Survivor Series last year. Alberto controlled much of the match with Kofi getting the obligatory big spots in. Kofi lost after Alberto worked his left arm, and used his swinging arm bar for the submission. Afterward, Rey Mysterio came down and 619′ed him out of the ring, presumably into an advert, sorry, commercial break.
So, they're still feuding eh? I really hope WWE won't repeat the same mistake like they did with Rey/SES feud, Rey won most of his matches against CM Punk and practically buried SES (sorry, can't think of a better term). I really hope Del Rio will go over at the end so when Edge finally takes the world title off Kane, he could face off with Del Rio in the main event. And i wonder if Kofi will somehow get involved further in this feud because he's doing absolutely nothing at the moment.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
true enough. this oes reek of ziggles and ses. Ray ray is down but not out. He's gotta keep going and never give up.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
This feud is confusing, one minute it's on, next minute it appears to be off. They have then interact for a week, then the next week Del Rio's looking like he's starting a feud with Big Show. :confused:

I'm glad it appears they're still going though, because it would be a crime if they never even got one PPV match. So hopefully we get a one on one match between them at Survivor Series, it could be a great match, which Del Rio should win.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
we all know del rio will be the latest wrestler to have all his momentum taken away from him by mysterio

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
It's time for Rey Rey to start putting over other wrestlers. I understand he's popular with the kids, but he won't be around forever.

It's not like Punk so much needed to be put over in their feud, but it was way too one sided. Same goes for Alberto Del Rio. I will say, at least they had Del Rio "injure" Rey Mysterio from the very start. Proper booking, ftw.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Fuck Mysterio, he's killed Ziggler and Punk over the last year and they've only just recovered.
Yeah, but Ziggler and Punk are white. Del Rio is Mexican, so he should get past Super Rey. Hell, he's already got a clean win over Mysterio which is more than either of them can say.

Anyway, I guess I'm happy it's continuing. Fueding with Rey is the next best thing besides the world title right now.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
just as long as ADR comes out on top

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
How Rey gets away with coming out, cheap shotting the heels, and running away taunting them is beyond me. I know, he's a face, but the double standards are dumb.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts