Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,329 Posts
Re: Aladdin (May 24, 2019)

Jasmine is the GOAT Princess but this doesn't look very good to me so I'll pass.

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
Disney's Aladdin Special Look

So I just saw this. I remember watching Aladdin as a kid and loving it, not sure how I feel about this though. It looks alright but also looks meh for some reason. Oh and Will as the Genie :lol. I know people lost their minds at the magazine cover when he wasn't blue but not sure how those people like it now. God, it's just gonna be blue Will Smith.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Re: Disney's Aladdin Special Look

This looks like it will be an extremely well-crafted film that there was no reason to make other than a :vince$ grab

I think the actor and actress hired to play Aladdin and Jasmine respectively don't look enough like the animated Aladdin and Jasmine

As for Genie all I want to say is "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE?!"

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts

I'm going to give this one a shot for sure. I love Alladin so it might really piss me off. We'll see.

Reactions: HoHo

·
Registered
12,870 Posts

Not gonna lie I'm worried. The movie in general looks good enough, but Jafar and Will Smith look terrible. Jafar's voice in particular is just not good.

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts

I mean what do you guys expect a Genie to look like another creature like the Animated version I dearly love? The Genie is going to have human like qualities in the world that is being created. Nitpicky for me is Jafar voice, granted by the end you might have a different opinion him. The size doesn't matter, we've seen plenty of characters in films and tv that are average height and look scary as fuck. By films end he just might give off that intimidating and evil presence we remember as kids. Pump the brakes people you know they'll be tweaks to everything by the time the film comes out.

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts

Will Smith is the least of my worries right now

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts

That 3 seconds of Prince Ali in the streets then Jasmine give me hope. The rest...eh. Jafar is not sinister or ugly enough, Aladdin is wearing a shirt and looks too goofy.

I know people are hating on the Genie look but I honestly feared worse. If Will & the CGI nail Friend Like Me that'll all be forgotten.

·
Premium Member
44,049 Posts

Oh Disney....you flew too close to the sun on this one.

·
E:16
6,195 Posts

Meh, I'll go see it with the kids so they'll make money even though I don't want to. Why is Jafar kinda hot? In a non gay way ofc.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts

I'll see it because Aladdin fucking rules but expectations died when I saw the genie. Thank god for Naomi Scott.

81 - 100 of 133 Posts