Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I love when she thinks she sees her mother but it's Dusty Rhodes and she's "mommy you lost weight"
Her delivery I guess and the joke that her mother is bigger than Dusty Rhodes(from the back too) is hilarious to me :lmao
LOL, I didn't see that, I'm assuming it was on the Old School Raw?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
When she told Kaitlyn on this week's NXT "You... you...fight for your babies!"

I died, I swear.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 · (Edited)
:lmao Oh man, she's great! I love it when she mentions shovel beatings! Then when she was dancing in that net, she's has a way of making some of the silliest things great.
When she was dancing while caught in the net, I absolutely started cracking up. I pretty much laughed through that whole part. . . Goldust and Cody, her not recognizing her "Mom" was Dusty until he turned around (YEESH!).

Jim Duggan: "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Aksana: "What did you just call me?"

Dusty commenting on how weird his kids were.

All good.

The Gollum line this week also got a bit of a chuckle.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
Aksana seriously might be the funniest Diva of all time. She cracks me up so much.

I hope they keep her on TV somehow.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
EvoLution™;9061395 said:
Aksana seriously might be the funniest Diva of all time. She cracks me up so much.

They'd better. Or else someone's getting their ass beaten with a shovel.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts

Honestly, I can't seem to remember any Divas that were relatively funny, so in my opinion, that's an understatement to say the least. Much to her credit, on paper, for anyone unfamiliar with Aksana, all of these quotes seem kind of stupid, especially the llama one, but damn she makes it freakin' gold.

She should have a weekly talkshow segment or something of the sort. "And how does you feel that Dolphin Sickler cheeded on you with Kailyn? You feel he a dirty llama?.....Now Aksana next gahst, you may racanize her from her recent apparanse on Gary Spangler show where she fight for her many baby, please welcome Kailyn." *Cat fight breaks out* "STOP OR I BEAT YOU WITH SHOVEL!"

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Honestly, I can't seem to remember any Divas that were relatively funny, so in my opinion, that's an understatement to say the least. Much to her credit, on paper, for anyone unfamiliar with Aksana, all of these quotes seem kind of stupid, especially the llama one, but damn she makes it freakin' gold.

She should have a weekly talkshow segment or something of the sort. "And how does you feel that Dolphin Sickler cheeded on you with Kailyn? You feel he a dirty llama?.....Now Aksana next gahst, you may racanize her from her recent apparanse on Gary Spangler show where she fight for her many baby, please welcome Kailyn." *Cat fight breaks out* "STOP OR I BEAT YOU WITH SHOVEL!"
In FCW, she has a segment called "The Aksana Show", where she interviews other wrestlers. Seen a couple of them on YouTube. Pretty funny.

The Aksana Show - with Alex Riley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ntrEt_AVGs

The Aksana Show - with Mason Ryan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVcIAigdd-8&feature=related

·
Registered
3,999 Posts

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Haha, I did not know that as I don't ever watch FCW. Do you think it's likely that she'll have a show in the WWE since she had one in FCW?
It could work. But I don't care what she does, as long as she makes it to Raw or SmackDown. There's no fucking way creative would invest so much time and effort into her character on NXT just to have her completely dissapear after this season is over. The Divas division is in need of someone like her.

Of course, we won't know anything for the next 2 weeks. She'll obviously appear in the season finale along with the other eliminated rookies, and she may show up next week for various reasons - divorcing Goldust, protesting the vote, etc., but after that, just the other eliminated rookies, it's all up to management.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Maybe she could strike up a relationship with Santino and appear with him and Kozlov. That could be one funny trio.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts