Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently, they have a page on WWE.com dedicated to her quotes. . .

I know some of you think they're kind of funny, so I figured I'd let you know, if you didn't:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/bleepaksanasay/

I admit the "What is camel?" one kind of made me laugh.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Double-You Double-You Universe, let me entertainment you...

Dereereh *snap snap* dereereh *snap snap* dereereh dereereh dereereh *snap snap*

·
He's from Winnipeg you idiots!
433 Posts
I like the way she says llama, funny stuff. I don't watch NXT, why was she humming the theme to the Addams Family?

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Anybody find it funny that she's the Billion Dollar Baby while Ted is the Million Dollar Son? Guess she's worth more than him. Wouldn't be surprised if they got together.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She either manages Goldust or she can GTFO of WWE! Seriously it's the only thing she can be used for, a valet.
I'm thinking she won't be managing Goldust, at least not well. Call it a hunch after this week.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Her humming the Adams Family theme song is so full of win...

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
I'm thinking she won't be managing Goldust, at least not well. Call it a hunch after this week.
Agreed. I think creative may have just screwed up big time.

Everybody knows Aksana isn't winning NXT. Everybody also knows that, up untill this past week, she made a perfect valet for Goldust. They had chemistry together, the storyline was getting interesting, the fued with DiBiase was heating up, and Aksana was starting to win over the crowd. Momentum was building. Nobody wanted to see her as a heel. People were enjoying her as a face. And then it all ended with a bang, or should I say, slap.

All I'm saying is - I feel like Aksana's best chance at making it to the main roster was through her relationship with Goldust. Now that she's turned on him, I don't see how creative is going to pull it off. Maybe the storyline is just getting started, and this has planned out from the beginning, but I can't see how things are going to work out.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Her laughing totally killed me.. :lmao

·
Registered
7,638 Posts

Everybody knows Aksana isn't winning NXT. Everybody also knows that, up untill this past week, she made a perfect valet for Goldust. They had chemistry together, the storyline was getting interesting, the fued with DiBiase was heating up, and Aksana was starting to win over the crowd. Momentum was building. Nobody wanted to see her as a heel. People were enjoying her as a face. And then it all ended with a bang, or should I say, slap.

All I'm saying is - I feel like Aksana's best chance at making it to the main roster was through her relationship with Goldust. Now that she's turned on him, I don't see how creative is going to pull it off. Maybe the storyline is just getting started, and this has planned out from the beginning, but I can't see how things are going to work out.
I doubt there's a pay-off. She's probably going back to FCW.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts

Sometimes you gotta Turn somebody when he is the most over, i don't think she could have gone much more over, so turning makes sense, cause, the way i see it, Aksana should find somebody who will feud against Goldust, a Feud til January or whatever a Guy who is rising like Daniel Bryan, cause we know Goldust is getting pushed for his Book and will then again go down to job for Undercarders. I mean Bryan as the nerd and Aksana as the Beatiful Woman who is aware of Bryan's Skills to take out anybody, plus it would give Bryan a Story and he shouldn't turn just like be a tweener until she dumps him, then he can feud against that guy^^. Maybe that Guy would be Punk and maybe they would meet at Mania, and maybe i am delusional...

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Sometimes you gotta Turn somebody when he is the most over, i don't think she could have gone much more over, so turning makes sense, cause, the way i see it, Aksana should find somebody who will feud against Goldust, a Feud til January or whatever a Guy who is rising like Daniel Bryan, cause we know Goldust is getting pushed for his Book and will then again go down to job for Undercarders. I mean Bryan as the nerd and Aksana as the Beatiful Woman who is aware of Bryan's Skills to take out anybody, plus it would give Bryan a Story and he shouldn't turn just like be a tweener until she dumps him, then he can feud against that guy^^. Maybe that Guy would be Punk and maybe they would meet at Mania, and maybe i am delusional...
Everything you said would make perfect sense...if creative had waited to turn Aksana heel AFTER got eliminated from NXT and had already made it to Raw.

WWE couples never last, so turning Aksana heel would have happened eventually. But they've done it way to early.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts

I saw the heel turn coming--eventually. This was wayyyy too soon. She and Goldust made a great team and they DID have some really fun chemistry. They could/SHOULD have run with them together for a while and the heel turn would have been a much bigger deal, while allowing us an entertaining couple. But apparently, NXT writers are birthed from the same corroded womb as the TNA writers, where concepts like "storyline progression" and "slow build" and "making sense" are as foreign as llamas are to Aksana.

Shame.

I think she's good enough to come out of it still over, but I kinda feel like we were robbed of some great moments.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts