Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Thanks for the memories, Shawn.
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Aksana already dumped Goldust once they were married, she should just drop the accent. Someone else suggested she hook up with Ted Dibiase since she's apparently the Billion Dollar Baby and he's the son of the million dollar man. It would add a little more fire to the Goldust feud. Hell, Dibiase can keep Maryse and Aksana. Unless WWE wants to try out a Maryse face turn, but let's save that for a different thread.

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,564 Posts
Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well, that Aksana could be like a second fiddle to Maryse, but still, wtih DiBiase.

But then again, even if she's with DiBiase, why should Goldust give in and give DiBiase the Million Dollar Belt back!?

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Lol, maybe she's DiBiase's half sister, would kind of make sense in a way, she's the billion dollar baby, DiBiase Sr. could have had her with some Lithuanian woman and is now trying to get her in the country and that's why he decided to allow the wedding to happen despite Goldust's feud with DiBiase Jr. Eh, or maybe not, I'm thinking too hard.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Lol, maybe she's DiBiase's half sister, would kind of make sense in a way, she's the billion dollar baby, DiBiase Sr. could have had her with some Lithuanian woman and is now trying to get her in the country and that's why he decided to allow the wedding to happen despite Goldust's feud with DiBiase Jr. Eh, or maybe not, I'm thinking too hard.
That's some serious Vince Russo-type shit you just crapped out there, man.

If they were going to have Aksana go with Ted DiBiase, they would've done it at Bragging Rights, when she tricked him. I think she's cost him the Million Dollar Championship one too many times for him to make her his second girlfriend. Not to mention, if Maryse, a 2x Divas Champion that's been in the WWE for 3 years, can't help him get over, then an NXT rookie certainly won't help either.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Ted having two hot chicks on his side? Why not? :D

One Maryse is enough though, there's no need to add more.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Since Aksana already dumped Goldust once they were married, she should just drop the accent. Someone else suggested she hook up with Ted Dibiase since she's apparently the Billion Dollar Baby and he's the son of the million dollar man. It would add a little more fire to the Goldust feud. Hell, Dibiase can keep Maryse and Aksana. Unless WWE wants to try out a Maryse face turn, but let's save that for a different thread.
Yeah that Eastern European accent really doesn't suit someone from Lithuania.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
So she just loses her accent just like that?

·
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So she just loses her accent just like that?
Why not? kofi did it. Aksana can say she faked the accent, so she could use Goldust and gain sympathy. It worked, but now she's left Goldust. It'll be a good way to get her some more heat.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Why not? kofi did it. Aksana can say she faked the accent, so she could use Goldust and gain sympathy. It worked, but now she's left Goldust. It'll be a good way to get her some more heat.
But what if its real? I haven't really read up on Aksana I don't even know what her real name is but I thought she was actually Lithuanian?

·
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
But what if its real? I haven't really read up on Aksana I don't even know what her real name is but I thought she was actually Lithuanian?
Yeah she is Lithuanian, but I don't know about her english. I've never heard an official source say she doesn't speak good english. But if she does, she should drop the accent. If not, then obviously not haha

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Ok then she probably wont drop the accent then

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
Kayfabe is still alive folks! :lmao

Kofi was faking. Aksana's not.

·
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Kayfabe is still alive folks! :lmao

Kofi was faking. Aksana's not.
Sorry for not knowing if she was faking or not. I don't know anything about her background besides what they've said on NXT. And she just as easily could have been faking. My bad.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Fake or real, it should stay, so should her botching of the English language. I mean, imagine her being a total bitch and talking the way she does.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts