Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So finally, after two full months of wondering, we may have some insight on what Aksana is doing on SmackDown. We still don't know what she wants, but we do know who she is working for behind-the-scenes.

Since this is Mr. Newport we're talking about, we can assume Aksana's character is a heel. We can also assume this storyline with Teddy Long is more than just comedic filler, and will actually lead to something in the future.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Brilliant. First off, from what I've seen in FCW and on Smackdown, she's a natural heel. She should never be a face.

Second, it would be a great idea if she was apart of The Miz/R-Truth/Kevin Nash storyline and had a part in bringing them back on camera. Then we'd find out that she was apart of their stable all along and was here to filter out the conspiracy.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I could dig that, have Aksana lure Teddy Long into a trap and end up being Long's own demise

·
Registered
603 Posts
Does anyone remember that storyline that was supposed to happen back in 2007? with Krystal before she got released. They did this horrible angle where Teddy Long married her on Smackdown and he had a heart attack. According to a few things I read apparently the plans were for her to help someone (Forget who) or it may have just been her take control of Smackdown. I see something like that happening this time

·
Registered
547 Posts

Aksana just can't resist the devilish good looks of the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations, Mr. John Laurinaitis

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Either she's a solo femme fatale manipulating everybody to her own gain (I dislike this option, since Aksana is pretty balls on the mic) or she's working for Ace to control Long and is one of the conspirators (I prefer this option).

·
Registered
16,328 Posts
Either she's a solo femme fatale manipulating everybody to her own gain (I dislike this option, since Aksana is pretty balls on the mic) or she's working for Ace to control Long and is one of the conspirators (I prefer this option).
I imagine it being the second, and I really hope so the WWE needs a new Stephanie Mcmahon type character, a total bitch but totally hot at the same time, since Steph seems to be out of the picture now days (or at least so it seems).

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
You wish haha. But she definitely was trying to seduce him (which from what I've heard can't be that hard. Hell Johnny Ace was probably the guy who approached her in the first place :p)

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
She doesn't need to be any good on the mic anyway for the first option. She just needs to do what she's doing. Seduce. Let's face it, seduction on that level never sounds natural so it covers up her mic skills, or lack of them :p

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Amsterdam, she's not working for Johnny Ace, she just seduced him like she wanted to do with Long
You may be right, but I just find it hard to believe she's got GM Theodore Long AND EVP John Laurinaitis in her back pocket. That would be two of the three current on-screen WWE officials she has control over; the third being COO Triple H.

As far as storylines go, that's HUGE for a Diva that only debuted 9 weeks ago.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts