Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
I was wondering OP if you can give me a bit of history about this girl? Since I've been watching for about a year she hasn't really appeared or maybe I failed to notice? Is she an nxt rookie? Did she come back from an injury? Or is she from the indies? I just don't know where she's from and I'm curious if it's just her start and your a fan or did she appear before?

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Without trying to sound ignorent but what is her on screen job? All i've seen from her so far is the eastern european chick that wants to sit on Teddy's Slong.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I was wondering OP if you can give me a bit of history about this girl? Since I've been watching for about a year she hasn't really appeared or maybe I failed to notice? Is she an nxt rookie? Did she come back from an injury? Or is she from the indies? I just don't know where she's from and I'm curious if it's just her start and your a fan or did she appear before?
She's a former rookie on NXT Season 3.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
772 Posts
Without trying to sound ignorent but what is her on screen job? All i've seen from her so far is the eastern european chick that wants to sit on Teddy's Slong.
Thats all you need to know.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aksana is a former NXT Season 3 Rookie. She was from the same season as AJ and Kaitlyn.

THIS LINK will tell you everything you need to know: http://www.youtube.com/show/wwenxt?s=3

·
Registered
181 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts