• Yes

Votes: 32 32.0%
  • No

Votes: 68 68.0%
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
if it wasnt for that storyline kaitlyn woulda been history...i think kaitly is gonna win now...even though naomi probably deserves it more

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
:lmao Wow, just wow. You would think that, considering WWE has treated this whole season as a joke, they would at least get the winner right. I guess not.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Naomi???

·
Few adventures require staying home
7,725 Posts
:lmao Wow, just wow. You would think that, considering WWE has treated this whole season as a joke, they would at least get the winner right. I guess not.
Why change now? Just keep it going like it has been till the end.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
She will make it to the main roster eventually so i'm not really disappointed.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
who gives a shit, since when does not winning NXT mean you'll never be on WWE tv again? she'll come back, and so will Aksana and Maxine.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Very pissed that AJ has gone. She was my pick, my queen. Kaitlyn is a laugh and has a refreshing look, so I hope she wins. Naomi is ridiculously overrated. She rambles incoherently on the mic, and is botch-happy in the ring.

I really hope they find a way to work AJ into the main roster soon. I already miss her. :(

·
Registered
661 Posts
Honestly the worst mistake the WWE has made on this season of NXT since making it an all diva season.

AJ was (compared to the other rookies) good in the ring, and extremely entertaining on the mic, whether her gimmick was annoying or not.

Now we're left with either the really bored-looking, botch-happy Kaitlyn

Or the botch-happy, overrated, ugly, imajabberonaboutmahshitonlahvtelevizhun, Naomi.

There goes what was left of the--uhmm, what do we call it? ........Oh yeah the, Divas Division? Is that right?

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
I was SHOCKED , but also marked out because after seeing how Kaval turned out after also being the IWC favorite... I didn't want to see AJ win this

I honestly have never even seen the big deal with AJ , shes an ok wrestler... ok at promos but she looks underage and sometimes acts very very annoying with the jumping thing... you know how Layla mocks Natalyas thing? Can you imagine Layla mocking AJ? Oh man they gotta put AJ on Smackdown when this is over :D

Anyway , as long as Kaitlyn wins this season will be ok

Naomi has the skill to make a name for herself , Kaitlyn is hot but sucks at wrestling so she NEEDS this or her ass is grass :(

Man... if only Jamie Keyes ate some fried food/burgers/pizza and shit once in a while she would be winning this instead of Kaitlyn and not released , if you slapped Jamies face on Kaitlyns body that'd be EPIC!

You would think that, considering WWE has treated this whole season as a joke, they would at least get the winner right. I guess not.
YES! So make the (technically a) joke (Kaitlyn) THE WINNER! YESSSS!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts