Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the chances of this feud when kharma eventually returns?

I think it would be highly entertaining.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
It would be pretty epic, but AJ would need some long-term build up and character development and I doubt the WWE will go to that much effort for the divas division, unfortunately.

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts
It would be pretty epic, but AJ would need some long-term build up and character development and I doubt the WWE will go to that much effort for the divas division, unfortunately.
You mean kinda like what they've been doing with her for 3 months?

·
Registered
873 Posts
I would love to see a heel AJ pick a fight with Kharma. If AJ and DB patch things up at Extreme Rules, I could see him egging her on and telling her that she needs to pick a fight with the biggest inmate so to speak.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
The only chance of AJ winning believably is with massive Daniel Bryan interference. Kharma could literally exhale and kick out of a roll-up.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
It would be a squash. AJ needs a bit more underdog build for it to be in the slightest bit believable.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
AJ is Gail Kim lite, so I would just book it the same way that the Gail Kim/Awesome Kong feud was booked a few years ago.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Should be the Bella's feuding with Kharma since they humiliated them while she was pregnant, and one of them (not sure which one) is the new Divas Champion.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Kharma would break her in two. She'd need a lot of character build to sell her being able to last two minutes with Kharma let alone 30 seconds.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
With AJ's new character it could be awesome. Have Kong dominate every diva except for AJ, then when they face have AJ beat the living crap out of her and make her pass out by putting her in the Yes Lock.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
AJ is Gail Kim lite, so I would just book it the same way that the Gail Kim/Awesome Kong feud was booked a few years ago.
And I remember how unconvincing Gail Kim was in that feud. With AJ being smaller (by far the smallest diva on the roster), frailer, and a worse wrestler than Gail Kim - you would get a match like this between AJ and Kharma:

A David and Goliath encounter that was a total squash. As I said in another thread, the problem with Kharma is almost no one could look strong against her, except Beth, and maybe Natalya and Tamina.

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts
I don't think I'd say AJ is a worse wrestler than Gail. Nobody has really seen her wrestle in over a year, and last she wrestled she was surprisingly good. I would venture to say that she could have only gotten better since NXT.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
^ AJ is one of the very best on the roster, and only when she doesn't have to carry her opponents during the match is when her matches are solid.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
No fucking thank you. Hopefully by the point Kharma comes back AJ Lee's momentum with this Daniel Bryan story line is in the toilet and she's back to sucking Johnny Ace's dick to keep her job.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
With AJ's new character it could be awesome. Have Kong dominate every diva except for AJ, then when they face have AJ beat the living crap out of her and make her pass out by putting her in the Yes Lock.
Honestly, I could see an epic match between kharma and AJ no doubt.

Just imagining AJ doing the yes lock on kharma, with DB screaming YES YES YES at ring side would be absolutely downright hilarious

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
^ AJ is one of the very best on the roster, and only when she doesn't have to carry her opponents during the match is when her matches are solid.
I still wouldn't say she was better than Gail when Gail was at her peak in TNA. I think AJ fans tend to overrate her ability. Gail was one of the best female wrestlers in the US when that feud was going on...

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I still wouldn't say she was better than Gail when Gail was at her peak in TNA. I think AJ fans tend to overrate her ability. Gail was one of the best female wrestlers in the US when that feud was going on...
I honestly don't think AJ is anywhere near Gail. I just don't compare AJ to the likes of of the Kelly Kelly's, Alicia's, Bellas etc. You know the ones I'm talking about. Girls like Gail, Mickie, Nattie, Beth, are on another level imo. Hell, after watching NXT just recently, I put AJ above Tamina.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
I honestly don't think AJ is anywhere near Gail. I just don't compare AJ to the likes of of the Kelly Kelly's, Alicia's, Bellas etc. You know the ones I'm talking about. Girls like Gail, Mickie, Nattie, Beth, are on another level imo. Hell, after watching NXT just recently, I put AJ above Tamina.
What you're saying is, there are model Divas and there are wrestler Divas. WWE's "model" Divas lean more towards WCW Nitro Girls, and are better at non-wrestling roles. WWE's "wrestler" Divas lean more towards TNA Knockouts, and can go at it in the ring.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Is the OP suggesting AJ is going to decapitate Kharma after eventually pinning her?
Not at all.

I think what is meant by it, just like David and Goliath. AJ is not going to be able to defeat Kharma on her own strengths, so will need a sling and 5 stones to take her down. Not having any stones she will grab the microphone. Then realise she doesn't have a sling, removes her bra and uses that to sling the microphone at Kharma taking her down .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts