Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With the Fortune turn and surprise win for Hardy at AAO could this be a set up for a Lockdown dream match of AJ Styles Vs. Jeff Hardy? At first I was a little shocked at Anderson losing the title tonight until I thought about what PPV was coming up in April and who better to headline Lockdown then Hardy and AJ Styles. This could be one of the biggest matches for a TNA fans since Angle Vs. Joe.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
RVD vs Hardy.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats going down at Victory Road, but that would be my 2nd choice for A Lockdown Main Event

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I WANT AJ vs Hardy at Lockdown. But it's gonna be RVD vs Hardy. It was TNA's plan A since BFG.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I WANT AJ vs Hardy at Lockdown. But it's gonna be RVD vs Hardy. It was TNA's plan A since BFG.
Plans can change if TNA were smart then would make this match happen, Fortune is over in a huge way right now and they can really build this into something huge like Joe Vs. Angle was.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
have AJ win the belt in a few months time I reckon

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yeah, I think the longer they hold off to do Aj vs Hardy, the more of a chance AJ has to win it. So I'd do:

Hardy vs. Anderson - Victory Road

Hardy vs RVD or triple threat with Anderson. - Lockdown

Hardy vs RVD or Hardy vs RVD vs Anderson. I think the triple threat should be done at least once. more so at lockdown.

Then AJ. I think Hardy should have 1 match with Anderson, for his rematch. And then 2 to 3 matches with RVD given the possibilities and history for the feud. Then when he finally faces AJ, AJ and Hardy both should have some momentum going.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think it will be RVD/Hardy at Lockdown, with AJ captaining Fortune in the Lethal Lockdown match against Immortal.

AJ will win the title at Bound For Glory hopefully.

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
AJ will be the next world champ, so i'd say rvd vs hardy at lockdown for closure (even if rvd wins he shouldn't get the title) then let hardy reign continue until VR.

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
There are a lot of things they can do:

Hardy Vs. RVD is the one that would have the most build behind it.

Hardy Vs. Angle is one they might be able to do.

Hardy Vs. Styles would definitely be a big one I'd be in favor of.

Hardy Vs. Morgan since Morgan has really beat him twice but got cheated and they could play that up.

Or even just sticking Hardy in Lethal Lockdown with Immortal Vs. Fortune.

So they have their fair share of options.

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
I'm a HUGE AJ Styles mark but there is no way that i want to see AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy happen anytime soon because i want to see a big build up towards that feud and match and IF Jeff Hardy avoids jail then i would have Styles/Hardy as the main event for Bound For Glory and as the end of the whole Immortal year long storyline. We have literally just seen AJ Styles turn face after nearly a year as a top heel so i want to see him have a few feuds as a face and be built up again beforehand.

The way that TNA seemed to be going before they had to turn Fortune because of the whole Main Event Mafia debacle looked as if they were going to go with a Styles/Bischoff feud which would have probably seen Eric Bischoff put wrestler's from Immortal in there against AJ Styles so after THAT promo between the pair the other week i would still go that way. I know that right now Immortal look weak against Fortune and the trio of Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner and Crimson and right now the options would be for AJ Styles to feud with either Matt Hardy or Rob Terry but as long as it is simply to build AJ Styles up i wouldn't mind.

What i would like to see TNA do as soon as Anderson/Hardy is done is finally pull the trigger on RVD/Hardy seeing how Jeff Hardy said in his first promo after Bound For Glory that it was his loss to Rob Van Dam on the night that Rob Van Dam won the TNA World title from AJ Styles that was the starting point for Immortal unless TNA have forgot about that promo. For as long as i can remember now Rob Van Dam has been trying to get at Jeff Hardy and has wrestled everyone in Immortal and still not got his shot so TNA need to pull the trigger soon because otherwise any momentum that feud could have left will be gone.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I agree. It was obvious from BFG.

I think AJ is the guy that's going to win it from Hardy at some point, but not now.
Really? Seriously, what on Earth led you to that conclusion after BFG? AJ and Hardy were part of the same faction. AJ had basically been driven down in favor of RVD, Hardy, and Anderson.

Besides, you all acted like the MEM was a guarantee and the only reason Fourtune turned was out of last resort (which I believe was the plan all along).

I think all of you guys are getting way too ahead of yourselves. Hardy has been building a fued with RVD for quite some time. The two of them should have an ugly fued that lasts quite a while. AJ just got back from injury and hasn't even had a singles match. AJ needs a strong push to continue his great start.

RVD and Hardy are much more likely for a Lockdown match. Their fued deserves to be settled in a steel cage. Fourtune will need AJ because they will almost certainly go up against Immortal at Lockdown.

AJ vs. Hardy could be a great match. If Hardy retains the belt long enough, this could certainly happen. But don't pretend like TNA had planned it since BFG or that you even thought it was obvious. If it was so obvious, why haven't you mentioned it before?

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
RVD/Hardy simply needs to happen at Lockdown, after all these months of 'smoke and mirrors' from Bischoff towards RVD. So I guess it's Lockdown title match for sure.
I want Hardy to be champion until BFG, then lose it to AJ Styles.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Its obvious Jeff is going to win at Lockdown unless they really want to exchange the title every freaking ppv. So its likely Jeff will win at Lockdown hence I'd rather not have AJ styles job to lose that piece of crap.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Aj vs Hardy could be great but theres no title involved right now so I honestly see Aj vs Anderson coming first then when Aj has the title he will face Hardy by that point Hardy's legal problems should be taken care of and it would give a little more time for the feud to build.....:gun:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts