Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else this happening? i can really see Bryan and Punk putting on a classic at OTL and right when Bryan is about to win the title AJ comes out and screws him over, instantly getting her hated and making Bryan the sympathetic one. It will be like fatal attraction, when Michael Douglas used Glenn Close for a quick fuck but she wanted more and went crazy when he dumped her. Bryan used AJ to win matches and now he's done with her but AJ isn't gonna let him go.

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,834 Posts
I mean its possible, they may want to turn bryan face with all the yes chats finally being accepted by the wwe

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
It could work, but AJ might not be over enough for the double turn to work. Also, she might well get cheered for screwing Bryan out of the title, it'd be her revenge.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It could work, but AJ might not be over enough for the double turn to work. Also, she might well get cheered for screwing Bryan out of the title, it'd be her revenge.
I doubt she would get cheered everyone is loving Bryan atm, he's one of the most over guys in the company currently. And the crowd could get really into the awesome match Punk and him are having and if AJ ruins it she will get a ton of heat, no way she would get cheered.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
I doubt she would get cheered everyone is loving Bryan atm, he's one of the most over guys in the company currently. And the crowd could get really into the awesome match Punk and him are having and if AJ ruins it she will get a ton of heat, no way she would get cheered.
I don't know. Over the Limit is in North Carolina this year. We will be lucky if we get any reaction from the fans other than a woo.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How is Bryan going to turn face if he's facing Punk for the title at Over the limit?
A face vs face match?
As i said DURING the match when Bryan is about to win the belt AJ could come out and screw him over making everyone hate her, not necessarily turning him face on the spot but gradually over time he could become a face again.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I find it hard to believe WWE would excuse all the crap DB put AJ through, and turn her heel, while they turn him face.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
I'd really have a hard time taking a 95 lbs psycho heel seriously, tbh.

The smarks are going to be chewing this match up at OTL. It's hard to say how the crowd would react to any outside interference on either's behalf really. Probably should just let this match play out and do any AJ/DB shenanigans after.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,533 Posts
I don't know. Over the Limit is in North Carolina this year. We will be lucky if we get any reaction from the fans other than a woo.
THIS. OP you need to remember that OTL is in Raleigh NC, in the middle of backwoods hickville. Bryan won't get ANY cheers at all at Over the limit and will be lucky to get any reaction at all there. Punk will get some cheers but nowhere close to the level of Cena or Orton.

If AJ costs Bryan the title in that city, she'll be unanimously cheered. fpalm

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I find it hard to believe WWE would excuse all the crap DB put AJ through, and turn her heel, while they turn him face.

In the long run it may hurt Bryan as WWE may just suck the life out of his character and severely water down his character. I mean even CM Punk as good on the mic and charismatic as he is, has become really watered down and somewhat stale since turning Face. He's nowhere near as entertaining as when he was Heel. I do not want the same thing to happen to Bryan.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THIS. OP you need to remember that OTL is in Raleigh NC, in the middle of backwoods hickville. Bryan won't get ANY cheers at all at Over the limit and will be lucky to get any reaction at all there. Punk will get some cheers but nowhere close to the level of Cena or Orton.

If AJ costs Bryan the title in that city, she'll be unanimously cheered. fpalm
I don't necessarily agree with that, i mean the night after Mania people thought all the cheering and yes chants for Bryan was just the left over crowd from mania and would die down as soon as they went to another town. But it didn't every crowd is cheering him and chanting Yes, no reason NC wouldn't cheer him. Its possible ya but to me it seems unlikely.

Also she could attack Punk to help Bryan win but not getting him the title, she would get booed for attacking Punk and at the same time she would be screwing Bryan over.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
In the long run it may hurt Bryan as WWE may just suck the life out of his character and severely water down his character. I mean even CM Punk as good on the mic and charismatic as he is, has become really watered down and somewhat stale since turning Face. He's nowhere near as entertaining as when he was Heel. I do not want the same thing to happen to Bryan.
Honestly, I am not even bothered by that, at least not worrying about that. It's that, I can't understand why people are begging for a face turn so badly when DB is excelling very nicely as a heel. I mean, ok, he's getting some positive reactions from smarks, but he's still getting heat, and it's legit heat, there are some people who still strongly dislike DB, and I think that's a good thing tbh. DB is practically the best heel going, right now. Might be a stretch, but he almost seems on par with Jericho.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,533 Posts
I don't necessarily agree with that, i mean the night after Mania people thought all the cheering and yes chants for Bryan was just the left over crowd from mania and would die down as soon as they went to another town. But it didn't every crowd is cheering him and chanting Yes, no reason NC wouldn't cheer him. Its possible ya but to me it seems unlikely.

Also she could attack Punk to help Bryan win but not getting him the title, she would get booed for attacking Punk and at the same time she would be screwing Bryan over.
If it went down the way you just described it would work out, but if it didn't, dude this isn't just any normal casual crowd, this is the worst of the worst, North Carolina. They didn't even give Jeff Hardy a gigantic pop and it's his damn hometown. The only crowd that rivals them in shittyness is Virginia.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts

If WWE really wanted AJ to turn psycho Heel and for Bryan to come out as a sympathetic Face, they would've had AJ turn on him in Chicago at Extreme Rules during that great 2 out of 3 falls match with Sheamus. Heck that cameo of AJ stalking Bryan from the shadows after his interview seemed to tease that was going to happen. But nothing came out of that. So I don't think that's where WWE is taking it.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If WWE really wanted AJ to turn psycho Heel and for Bryan to come out as a sympathetic Face, they would've had AJ turn on him in Chicago at Extreme Rules during that great 2 out of 3 falls match with Sheamus. Heck that cameo of AJ stalking Bryan from the shadows after his interview seemed to tease that was going to happen. But nothing came out of that. So I don't think that's where WWE is taking it.
I'm thinking that was just a tease of whats to come, why else would they have her creepily staring at him in the shadows if they wasn't gonna turn her psycho?

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
I think AJ will make a great heel diva but I'm not sure that turning Bryan face will happen just yet, his face turn is relatively fresh so turning him this quickly will be premature.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts