1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From PWInsider:

AJ STYLES SAYS HE HAS SIGNED HIS LAST PRO WRESTLING CONTRACT
By Mike Johnson on 2019-05-21 17:32:00
AJ Styles was interviewed by Newsweek and noted during the conversation that his current WWE contract is the last pro wrestling contract he will ever sign.

Styles commented, "I can tell you that this contract that I’ve signed is my last. This is the perfect place for me to be. It’s family-oriented, I have no problem taking my family to the shows. It’s a PG product, which I enjoy. I’m in the best place I can be for my career."

AJ Styles is a GOAT and he will be missed big time when he eventually leaves wrestling. Why a no reaction, pile of garbage like Seth Rollins is Universal champion right now and not AJ Styles is fucking mind blowing.

·
NBA
2,970 Posts
Styles commented, "I can tell you that this contract that I’ve signed is my last. This is the perfect place for me to be. It’s family-oriented, I have no problem taking my family to the shows. It’s a PG product, which I enjoy. I’m in the best place I can be for my career."
Surprised no one has roasted him for this yet, considering the amount of people on the net who hate everything PG related.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Good. One less overhyped main eventer who never delivers.
Dont make yourself look like a geek.
The MitB match alone is proof enough that your post is bullshit and a lie.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Surprised no one has roasted him for this yet, considering the amount of people on the net who hate everything PG related.
The rating of the content isn't the issue for reasonable adults who are past a certain age and know that edge and grit doesn't equate to quality. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a 40 year old wrestler wanting his kids to be able to enjoy his work life. It's a healthy Dad attitude to have I should think.

·
NBA
2,970 Posts
The rating of the content isn't the issue for reasonable adults who are past a certain age and know that edge and grit doesn't equate to quality. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a 40 year old wrestler wanting his kids to be able to enjoy his work life. It's a healthy Dad attitude to have I should think.
That's the thing though. Going by quite a few of the threads here, there seems to be no shortage of unreasonable "adults" who are stuck in a certain age period and think edge and grit=quality on this site.

·
Registered
16,455 Posts
Good. One less overhyped main eventer who never delivers.
While I do feel the man has lost a step since coming to the WWE, it;s no secret WWE has become the retirement home for wrestlers to wind down, Nakamura is one such example. Half the effect for more money.

But AJ Styles did deliver at Money in the Bank and even though his last good match before that was his match with Brock Lesner back in 2017 Survivor Series the man is obviously slowing down and has no reason to want to work the way he used to.

To say he is over-hyped and 'never deliver' is a bit hyperbolic, the man will still go down as one of the greatest wrestlers of all time with his portfolio of matches, hardly overhyped. I am not even an AJ Styles but I always respected his work when he delivered.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Do these threads all turn out the same?

Post 1: News about a wrestler.
Post 2: Comment about content of post 1.
Post 3: "They suck"
Post 4: "I really like them and for this reason"
5: Suck
6: Suck with a joke
7: Reason why they don't suck

And repeat.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts