Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
TAFKA KroKro
2,685 Posts
AJ Styles must be thinking im fucked now Rollins is back
Dude is getting paid quite a bit.

He'll be featured prominently for a while. I still think he'll eventually have his day as champion too.

I'd be more excited if I was AJ Styles, because he'll get to put on a 5* match with Rollins sooner or later at a PPV.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
The fans aren't delusional. It's Vince who is delusional. The fans have spoken and they will only get louder if this fuckery continues.

It's not delusional for the fans to cheer for who they like and shit on Reigns. Chanting 'you still suck' means management has to accept that the fans are not fucking cheering their chosen boy. The fans aren't supposed to get on board with what creative wants to do-- creative has to get on top of what the goddamn fans are cheering for.

AJ Styles must be thinking im fucked now Rollins is back
Why should he? It's Reigns whose spot is in jeopardy. Styles got a bigger pop than Rollins (who came back playing heel ffs), Styles is still the best on the roster, and Styles is still the veteran with the years of experience over Rollins.

WWE marks before Styles debuted: "TNA wrestlers are spot monkeys"
WWE marks today: "AJ Styles needs to know his role and stop making Roman Reigns look like Lex Luger"

21 - 24 of 24 Posts