Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16,459 Posts
I am a big CM Punk fan but these idiots that keep chanting his name should learn to get over the fact that he isnt coming back. Or maybe the fact that they chant his name to signify 'boring' is a giant backhand if I ever saw one.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,965 Posts
Some of you folks are acting like AJ Styles gets CM Punk chants on every match he wrestles in, and ignoring the fact that this was an isolated incident :lol

·
Baby Yoda
29,816 Posts
Maybe if he was actually good at his job he wouldn't get CM Punk chants.

I don't see Bryan, Becky, Wyatt, Joe or Owens getting them :shrug

Maybe he can ask Alexa Bliss for advice on how to deal with them :lol
Becky was getting Becky sucks chants against freaking Natalya.

Joe got CM Punk chants against Roman. Bray against Orton. Bryan at MITB last year, fans actually chanted "we want Punk" during his match :lol

Better luck next time.

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Those CM Punk chants are the closest thing CM will ever get to being in the same ring with AJ Styles. CM should be so lucky.

But, yes by all means. Chant CM Punk (boring) chants to AJ Styles. .... CM Punk couldn't shine AJ's shoes.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Maybe if he was actually good at his job he wouldn't get CM Punk chants.

I don't see Bryan, Becky, Wyatt, Joe or Owens getting them :shrug

Maybe he can ask Alexa Bliss for advice on how to deal with them :lol
Yeah Becky got "Becky sucks" chants at SummerSlam instead. She was heckled and boo'd a few times as a face before her big push as well. At least Styles got heckled as a heel. Wyatt, Joe and Owens have all gotten boring chants too. Bryan got CM Punk chants once when he was GM but I'll give him a pass there.

·
Baby Yoda
29,816 Posts
Yeah Becky got "Becky sucks" at SummerSlam chants instead. She was heckled and boo'd a few times as a face before he big push as well. At least Styles got heckled as a heel. Wyatt, Joe and Owens have all gotten boring chants too. Bryan got CM Punk chants once when he was GM but I'll give him a pass there.
The dude got every one of his points shot down :heston

His favorite has gotten CM Punk chants several times as a face. Let's not forget how much of an after thought he was after he returned that he asked to be turned into a vegan hippy geek which is apparently the greatest thing ever. So great nobody cares or gives a fuck if he's on the summerslam card.

·
Southern Pride
3,546 Posts
I'm not sure how the CM Punk chants are an indication for anything anymore. It's just another "cool" chant for them to do. Just like "one more time", "you've still got it", "lets go Cena, Cena sucks", etc. This is the same crowd that was celebrating against their home country girl when she was trying to be sad about her father. They were just trying to be "cool".

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Thanks, for the info.

Wow. 15 years ago. Yeah, I'm talking about now. Back then AJ was even better than CM, then AJ evolved and got even better. 15 years later he's still going strong. AJ is HOF material now.
If CM Punk wants a match with AJ Styles all he has to do is pick up his phone, call Vince McMahon and say "I want a match with AJ Styles". If you think he wouldn't get it you're living in a dreamworld.

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
If CM Punk wants a match with AJ Styles all he has to do is pick up his phone, call Vince McMahon and say "I want a match with AJ Styles". If you think he wouldn't get it you're living in a dreamworld.
Not sure about the dreamworld comment? That's quite perplexing.

Where did I say CM Punk can't have a match with whoever he wants? or anything about Vince and making phone calls. Show me this. Thanks.

Phil Brooks is done with professional wrestling. His fans can't seem to get past that point, even when Phil has said several times this himself. So all the CM Punk(boring) chants are a waste of time. Jon Moxley has a better chance to wrestle in the WWE again.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts