Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After their triple threat match with Jinder on the last day of the european tour in copenhagen denmark AJ & Orton had another stare down.
They teased that they will fight but AJ took the WWE title and handed to Randy and raised his hand.

The Crowd chanted "This is Awesome" at their stare down after they just seen them in a match.
Great to see that they have earned each others respect. Can't wait to their feud & PPV matches.

·
Baby Yoda
30,136 Posts
Got goosebumps from that :banderas

Hoping it's a title v title match.

GOAT heel Orton needs to return for this. If you want a hot feud for SS, Orton needs to snap and beat the shit out of AJ to set up matches for Summerslam and HIAC. Orton can bring up the fans turning their back on him, how he's the WWE champion yet all they care about is AJ.. He could bring up how he was born to be a star and face of the WWE while guys like AJ were built to wrestle in front of 20 people in high school gyms.

AJ goes over at Summerslam to become double champion, Corbin comes out to cash in with Orton RKOing AJ and leaving Corbin to take the scraps. Corbin a bit hesistant at first then covers AJ for the 3, picks up the title and makes his way out. Orton then beats him down more, before putting AJ through the announcers table with a RKO and writes AJ out for a month.

Battleground, it's Corbin vs Orton for the WWE title, AJ runs in from the crowd in street clothes and attacks Orton to set up a match for HIAC. No title feud, just a grudge to end the feud.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Got goosebumps from that :banderas

Hoping it's a title v title match.

GOAT heel Orton needs to return for this. If you want a hot feud for SS, Orton needs to snap and beat the shit out of AJ to set up matches for Summerslam and HIAC. Orton can bring up the fans turning on him and backing AJ over him, how he's the champion yet all they care about is AJ.. He could bring up how he was born to be a star while guys like AJ were built to wrestle in front of 20 people in high school gyms.

AJ goes over at Summerslam to become double champion, Corbin comes out to cash in with Orton RKOing AJ and leaving Corbin to take the scraps. Corbin a bit hesistant at first then covers AJ for the 3, picks up the title and makes his way out. Orton then beats him down more, before putting AJ through the announcers table with a RKO and writes AJ out for a month.

Battleground, it's Corbin vs Orton for the WWE title, AJ runs in from the crowd in street clothes and attacks Orton to set up a match for HIAC. No title feud, just a grudge to end the feud.
Nice sig!

---

It reminded me the handshake Orton & Benoit had after their match at Summerslam 04'.

I wish they will do AJ-Orton Face vs. Face first and then Orton heel turn on him. 3 PPV matches would be awesome.

Would be great if before their 1st PPV match AJ & Randy will team up against every tag team on SD in a gauntlet match like Daniel Bryan & Roman did before their fast lane match in 2015.
Entire SD episode of Orton and AJ teaming could be great.

AJ & Orton vs American Alpha :banderas

AJ is coming with the Styles Clash from the second rope to Orton catching the guy with a RKO.
Styles Clash + RKO Combo :mark:

Reactions: Ace

·
Baby Yoda
30,136 Posts
Nice sig!

---

It reminded me the handshake Orton & Benoit had after their match at Summerslam 04'.

I wish they will do AJ-Orton Face vs. Face first and then Orton heel turn on him. 3 PPV matches would be awesome.

Would be great if before their 1st PPV match AJ & Randy will team up against every tag team on SD in a gauntlet match like Daniel Bryan & Roman did before their fast lane match in 2015.
Entire SD episode of Orton and AJ teaming could be great.

AJ & Orton vs American Alpha :banderas

AJ is coming with the Styles Clash from the second rope to Orton catching the guy with a RKO.
Styles Clash + RKO Combo :mark:
AJ vs Orton has to conclude in a bloody grudge match in HIAC. No doubt there should be mutiple matches, but I don't want them to go on at Battleground. Should be Summerslam and HIAC.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AJ vs Orton has to conclude in a bloody grudge match in HIAC. No doubt there should be mutiple matches, but I don't want them to go on at Battleground. Should be Summerslam and HIAC.
60 minute draw on SD :mark:

·
Baby Yoda
30,136 Posts
Hope this really means anything for WWE.
The story is there, but the WWE can't be stuffed.

This could be a fantastic grudge blood feud that carries the show for the next 4 months, but the WWE don't have a creative bone in their body and don't want to push boundaries because of the fear of sponsors severing ties.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
This should be the SummerSlam mainevent, and by mainevent I mean the last match, with AJ winning of course. If Orton steps up it could be a classic.

·
Baby Yoda
30,136 Posts
This should be the SummerSlam mainevent, and by mainevent I mean the last match, with AJ winning of course. If Orton steps up it could be a classic.
I just hope Orton turns for the feud.. the heel side is really weak at the moment.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
I just hope Orton turns for the feud.. the heel side is really weak at the moment.
I wouldn't mind a face vs face feud. They're both not your typical pandering (WHAT'S UP JERSEYYY) faces. It will be a cool feud if done right.

·
Daddy's Home
2,943 Posts
I think it would be cool to see it start as face vs face, only to have Orton snap after AJ wins the title(at MitB?). You can then stretch out face AJ vs heel Orton all the way to Summerslam.

Unfortunately for AJ though, I think it will be Rusev next in line after Jinder, and I can honestly see Rusev taking the belt. If that happens though I really wouldn't mind seeing AJ win the briefcase and deciding to cash in the next day...but not in your typical way; announce that he's cashing in for the main event of WM-34.

·
Registered
204 Posts
The only way this would bring any interest to me personally would be if they addressed the elephant in the room: Orton's a WWE guy who doesn't have the dedication to work his way from the bottom, and always had the silver spoon handed to him, while AJ Styles worked his way from the bottom.

Because "The Viper" gimmick itself is more stale than 20 year old saltine crackers.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Don't think we are getting now the dream match of Orton vs. AJ at Summerslam.

Orton will job to Corbin 'a la Roman Reign Summerslam 2014' & AJ will continue his feud with KO for the U.S title.

·
Baby Yoda
30,136 Posts
Yeah, no idea what their plans are for AJ and Orton.

Jinder is not going to drop the title earlier than September (tour of India).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts