Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
I was just reading about this..

James Storm, Matt Morgan and AJ Styles all got tattoos done at Shannon Moore's tattoo parlour in North Carolina...

I don't really like Aj's tattoo much, any pics of what the other guys got? :)

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
One min, I'll get Storm's. Storm's is cool. Ain't seen Morgan's.

James Storm's is in the OP. Morgan's ain't up on JB's twitter

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You'll notice it. I mean. I doubt it's "killed" his look. Lesnar has a dick on his chest and people take him seriously. I just think AJ kinda has to go face now..kinda.

·
Registered
549 Posts
lol All I can say about AJ's is that he is indeed a moron (unless he's really getting into his 'dumb hick' gimmick).

I like Storm's though, it suits him perfectly

·
Registered
210 Posts
A good announcer would play this off as AJ having such a huge ego that he tattoo'ed his own name onto himself. You know, since he's a heel and all.

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Explain the dates under it lol

And yes he can do whatever he wants. No one said he couldnt lol

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
While I don't agree that it ruins his looks, I definately it hurts it. I am not a big fan of tattoos, especially ones like that which can be very distracting

·
Registered
432 Posts
Getting your own name tattooed seems really tacky these days... i made a thread about this a while back after seeing that shit Hernadez had done on his back.

anyway... hopefully it looks ok with his wrestling gear.. but i dont think it will.. perhapes he should go for a whole new look now..

·
Asuka
96,261 Posts
Explain the dates under it lol

And yes he can do whatever he wants. No one said he couldnt lol
It's the dates his sons were born. He also gives his kids the same damn initials as his name, always an A for the first name to go along with the J in his last. Ridiculous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.J._Styles#Personal_life

That tattoo looks fucking stupid. I don't mind the dates, because they're small but the giant AJ is lol. I know part of it is for his kids, but it has to be partly for himself too... I guess he realizes he's a nobody and that people will forget who he is if he doesn't have his identity plastered on himself.

Storm's tattoo is quite nice, though.

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hernandez's doesn't look that bad though. At least on him.

I know what the dates meant. I meant how would the announcers explain the dates as it's pretty much a face thing

The dates wouldn't of been bad alone imo

1 - 20 of 133 Posts