Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else notice that AJ Style's new Fortune themed entrance music absolutely killed the reaction he got tonight?

It's a really underwhelming song compared to his last one. I can kind of understand as "Get Ready to Fly" feels more like face music thus the reason the crowd is more likely to pop for it. Even so, I don't care for downgrades in terms of theme music, so I was none too pleased.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I think that those who are truly fans of AJ will still cheer him on and in actuality, I believe anything that TNA can do to make AJ look like more of a heel by supressing his Impact Zone Loyals/Crucial Crew pop, can only be a good thing.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I think that those who are truly fans of AJ will still cheer him on and in actuality, I believe anything that TNA can do to make AJ look like more of a heel by supressing his Impact Zone Loyals/Crucial Crew pop, can only be a good thing.
That is totally true, who are all these people that don't like the new theme? I think its awesome...

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Without having heard it yet, bad argument! It's not enough to say "the loyal fans will stay", if you pull the plug with a successful concept. This is bad business.

If they changed the theme because of the turn, it's a strategic decision like a gimmick change. But of course this will effect the way people take AJ. Sometimes it gives a character another dimension thus helping him. Sometimes - like when Steve Austin got new themes - it marks the end of a very popular tun with a decrease in fame.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Its not the music that killed his pop... it was the damn feather getting stuck in his hair (for the second week in a row!).

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
is it just me or did they play cheering sounds along with his old theme....coz it always seemed like the same pop every week, n some chick always screems at the exact same time (but then again the impact zone does pretty much have the same people init every week)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts